"OFFICIAL" Shure E2c soft sleeve payment info thread
Apr 14, 2005 at 7:40 PM Post #166 of 258
Sleeves arrived today
etysmile.gif

Thanks for all your time and effort.

Apr 14, 2005 at 10:17 PM Post #167 of 258
[size=x-small]I just got my sleeves today. I am in Northern California. Thanks to MD1032 for making this happen. Also, the packaging was just right. My envelope was a little torn up, looks like some kind of USPS mangling machine caught the extra thickness and tried to destroy the envelope, but the ziplock protected the contents and everything arrived intact. I'm listening to my E2c's with the new sleeves right now, and am loving them.

Thanks Again![/size]

Apr 15, 2005 at 12:18 AM Post #168 of 258
In Hawaii I'll prolly have to wait till tomorrow before I get them... :frowning2: but then won't get home for a few hours anyway. I'll post something later if they are at home waiting for me.

Apr 15, 2005 at 2:12 AM Post #170 of 258
Quote:

Originally Posted by deadlierchair
I'm in Portland, Oregon and I haven't gotten anything yet, but if it only took one day to get from New Jersey to Northern California I'm sure I'll get mine tomorrow.

Well, I live in Wisconsin and didn't get mine yet. Must have flew over the dairy state. Hopefully tomorrow.

Apr 15, 2005 at 2:37 AM Post #171 of 258
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lt_Core
Well, I live in Wisconsin and didn't get mine yet. Must have flew over the dairy state. Hopefully tomorrow.

Yeah, i live in Milwaukee...didn't come for me either.

Probably tomorrow.

Apr 15, 2005 at 3:45 AM Post #173 of 258
Thanks MD 1032!

I got mine today, day before I leave fror Central America!.. Awesome!

First Impressions... These are REALLY soft. Feel just like the sony ex headphones. Not sure of sound, I'll give it the airplane test tommorrow morning. Funny thing is, I think my ear canals have adjusted to the harshness of the flex sleeves that it feels really strange to have anything else in my ears, we'll see how the next frew weeks treats them

Double Thanks again
(oh and im in NY, if that helps anybody)

Apr 15, 2005 at 5:31 AM Post #174 of 258
Yeah, I did figure the enveloped would get torn, so I zip-lock bag-ized the sleeves. Heck, they could've fallen out if I didn't wet the seal all the way!

Good to hear the post office is getting things done.

Sleeves for Feanor and jotiq arrived today. Sorry, won't be able to ship until tomorrow or saturday at the earliest. As you can tell from the posting time, I just went to a broadway show, "Fiddler on the Roof". Quite good! Man am I going to be tired tomorrow though.

Apr 15, 2005 at 1:20 PM Post #177 of 258
Got the sleeves and I live in Finland. Shipping took two days! Just plugged them in and they work great. No more hassle with the foamies.

Nice work MD and thanks again!

Apr 15, 2005 at 1:59 PM Post #178 of 258
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sinbios
while all this is happening, canadian customs is probably analyzing the package in agonizing detail to ascertain that it's not a) crack or b) explosives
rolleyes.gif

lol

Apr 15, 2005 at 4:31 PM Post #179 of 258
Finland and the Netherlands before Wisconsin & other US states? Wow! US Postal service is awesome. Hahaha! I'm glad you guys got them and are enjoying them. Hopefully mine show up today. I'm crossing my fingers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back