"OFFICIAL" Shure E2c soft sleeve payment info thread
Apr 10, 2005 at 6:46 PM Post #151 of 258
Quote:

Originally Posted by MD1032
I know! I felt like a complete moron, but for some reason I did all of the US orders first, figuring it would be better to get them out of the way in case I didn't have time to do the international ones or something came up.

Me either, which is why it has taken this long. Shure wasn't very...prompt with their responses.

edit: Ready to go!

kickass! by the way u dropped your e2's
biggrin.gif

Apr 10, 2005 at 8:17 PM Post #153 of 258
Great job MD1032.... And don't worry about the "critics"....if speed was the essence, everyone is free to call Shure directly and ask for A Fedex next day before 10:30 AM!!! Glad you were able to finally shipped though....
cool.gif

Apr 10, 2005 at 8:50 PM Post #154 of 258
Yay, can't wait to get mine.

And in case anyone was wondering whether or not they're worth the wait, they are. I love my mediums that I got directly from Shure. I needed them for a vacation back in mid-march. Found out later my ear canals are two different sizes, and I need large for my right ear and medium for the left.

I paid over 20 bucks for a pack of mediums from Shure, and I'm only using one at a time.
rolleyes.gif
And they pretty much never wear out unless you lose them. If I didn't need them for a trip, I would have waited. The money I would have saved would have been worth the wait this has been.

Can't wait to get the larges I ordered. My e2c's are looking kind of weird with a medium soft flex on the left and a large foamie on the right.
etysmile.gif

Apr 10, 2005 at 11:11 PM Post #155 of 258
It took like 3 or 4 hours to do those 75 envelopes, you know, and then I find out that I don't have enough sleeves for these two guys. Argh!!

Apr 10, 2005 at 11:25 PM Post #156 of 258
Thank you very much for doing this all for us...

You didn't have to and we know you're busy, so don't worry about it not being on time...heck, i paid less then 5$ for two pairs of sleeves, it WAS worth the wait.

Apr 11, 2005 at 1:39 AM Post #157 of 258
Hey, thanks for organizing this thing! It is especially important for us international users as we have no other way of acquiring the sleeves. Keep up the good work!
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 12, 2005 at 12:24 AM Post #159 of 258
Quote:

Originally Posted by pargoff
A bit off topic...

If anyone has an extra pair of smalls and would like to unload them, I'm interested. Please PM me. Thanks!!!

A friend of mine accidentally ordered the E2c QuietSpot sleeves in size small and ended up selling one pair to pargoff for $3 shipped.

I don't want to thread-crap, but if any of you ended up forgetting to pay or whatever and would still like some then my friend has 4 more pair to sell...

AIM: JoshYaganeh

Apr 12, 2005 at 12:48 AM Post #160 of 258
BAD NEWS

The post office decided to be a bunch of complete ******** and said that because of the enclosed sleeves, these are considered "OVERSIZE" envelopes, so I now have to aquire an extra 12 cent stamp for each one. DARN IT!!! My mom will pick them up tomorrow, sorry about this. They're regular legal envelopes, so I figured I'd be charged as such.

Apr 12, 2005 at 7:54 PM Post #162 of 258
So, did the sleeves hit the mail today for US residents? I know you had to buy more stamps. Can't wait!

Apr 12, 2005 at 9:03 PM Post #163 of 258
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lt_Core
So, did the sleeves hit the mail today for US residents? I know you had to buy more stamps. Can't wait!

Nope. Hoping to get the stamps on today.

Apr 13, 2005 at 11:07 PM Post #164 of 258
GOOD NEWS

The Shure person shipped the missing sleeves monday, so you're in luck, Feanor!

Also, my mom took the enveloped back for additional postage (to get the stamps) and the guy took them this time for some odd reason, said the other person got confused or something and thought they needed extra, so hopefully they'll be on your doorstep soon!

Apr 13, 2005 at 11:31 PM Post #165 of 258
Woot! That's good news! Thank you for arranging this! I will listen to my stock portable cans till then (maybe hd600 as portable?), cause the flex sleeves started really hurting. And, I will be able to better appreciate the sound then.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back