"OFFICIAL" Shure E2c soft sleeve payment info thread
Apr 6, 2005 at 12:37 AM Post #136 of 258
Kewl soft sleaves on the way soon.....
etysmile.gif

Apr 7, 2005 at 1:38 AM Post #137 of 258
I play in both my high school wind ensemble and concert band, as well as an All-Shore band (an honors ensemble) which is the one where there are 4 practices this week and a concert Sunday. Fun fun!

My mom was kind enough to pick up all of the stamps for me! This means I can start printing envelopes and stamping them, which I hope to work on tomorrow, but I also have blues band practice tomorrow, so no promises. Again, I'm terribly sorry for the wait. This really is the busiest week of the year so far!!

Apr 7, 2005 at 8:04 PM Post #139 of 258
hehehe... good thing he dont have to do his taxes..... I still have to make time to do mine. before next Friday.
icon10.gif

Apr 9, 2005 at 6:31 PM Post #142 of 258
Agh~ I dont understand why I was cut. My payment was made. My address was included. All you said was you needed my email address, which makes NO sense because my email address is my paypal address. $%^& Plus you can look on head-fi for my email addy also.

Please contact me again. I would atleast want a refund and justify why I was cut.

Apr 10, 2005 at 12:02 AM Post #144 of 258
All of the orders are filled except for two and all orders will be shipped tomorrow, including international orders! Unfortuntately I have somehow come up short on the sleeves and I do NOT have sleeves for the following people:

Feanor
Noodlebox

I apologize and don't know how this could have happened. At this point I am short 5 pairs of medium, 3 pairs of small, and 2 pairs of large. Weird, I am contacting Shure right now to remedy the situation. I apologize for the delay, as I did not check how many sleeves were in the bags and it is possible that a few bags did not have 10 in them.

edit: The process: From left to right are small, medium, large. I'd look at my spreadsheet, see how many each parson ordered, and slip them in an envelope (in a zip-lock bag to be safe) that I printed out for them and stamp it.

DSCF5525.jpg

Mountains of small sleeves!

DSCF5529.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by DiStUrBeD_AzN
Agh~ I dont understand why I was cut. My payment was made. My address was included. All you said was you needed my email address, which makes NO sense because my email address is my paypal address. $%^& Plus you can look on head-fi for my email addy also.

Please contact me again. I would atleast want a refund and justify why I was cut.

What I specifically asked for in the thread was an e-mail sent to me that included your name, address, and head-fi screen name. You had weeks to do this, and didn't. Contact me and I'll think about giving you a refund.

edit2: Well I just tried the sleeves myself and they really are what they're cracked up to be. They fit over the sound tube a lot tighter than the regular flex , so these aren't coming out anytime soon. Comfort still isn't as good at the EX71's, but that weird "plugged up" pressure problem is gone inside the ear, and it's still miles ahead of the old flex, actually fitting in my ears perfectly! Isolation is a lot better than the EX71's, and actually a bit better than even the regular flex, though not as good as the foamies by a longshot (with the foamies in, you can't hear ANYTHING). Sound is great! Better than the EX71's and the regular flex. This new seal seems to improve everything!

Your results may vary, of course. Not everyone has small ears like me.

Apr 10, 2005 at 12:51 AM Post #145 of 258
Quote:

Originally Posted by pargoff
Damn, i missed out on this one. i would have liked to get my hands on some smalls. maybe next time *sigh*.

just order them yourself.

this idea started feb-7th, the sleeves were made available febuary-15th.... and now--april-9th (2 months later)--they're still sitting in somebody's house.

get them from shure and shave yourself the trouble

Apr 10, 2005 at 2:49 AM Post #146 of 258
Quote:

Originally Posted by ls20

this idea started feb-7th, the sleeves were made available febuary-15th.... and now--april-9th (2 months later)--they're still sitting in somebody's house.

Thanks for the positive input. Shipping tomorrow in case you didn't know.

Apr 10, 2005 at 5:06 AM Post #147 of 258
Quote:

Originally Posted by ls20

Not entirely true. They were supposed to be available february 15th, but they turned out to not show up on shure's site until mid-march. Then, the guy MD1032 was contacting was being slow... then we had to collect payments, then they had to ship them out... now he's sorting and shipping out.

There were a lot of steps involved. I can't think of much way it could've been done faster.

Apr 10, 2005 at 6:32 AM Post #148 of 258
Well, I understand that there was a problem, but maybe you could have cut a US person who has easier means to get the sleaves (and whos shipping wont be delayed a further 2 weeks).No problem, I'll wait. These shure group buy things dont go smooth for me.
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 10, 2005 at 3:46 PM Post #149 of 258
Quote:

Originally Posted by Feanor
Well, I understand that there was a problem, but maybe you could have cut a US person who has easier means to get the sleaves (and whos shipping wont be delayed a further 2 weeks).No problem, I'll wait. These shure group buy things dont go smooth for me.
smily_headphones1.gif

I know! I felt like a complete moron, but for some reason I did all of the US orders first, figuring it would be better to get them out of the way in case I didn't have time to do the international ones or something came up.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sottilde
There were a lot of steps involved. I can't think of much way it could've been done faster.

Me either, which is why it has taken this long. Shure wasn't very...prompt with their responses.

edit: Ready to go!

DSCF5532.jpg

Apr 10, 2005 at 4:30 PM Post #150 of 258
Excellent. Just excellent. Can't wait to get them.

And I can't wait to get the wax sleeves, as my e2cs have been sounding... funny...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back