"OFFICIAL" Shure E2c soft sleeve payment info thread
Mar 28, 2005 at 6:07 AM Post #107 of 258
Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Mac
Oh, I suppose that it should be scotch then instead of beer.

Nope. I remember quite clearly - when I was 17 I vastly prefered beer to scotch. In fact I have never really enjoyed scotch until quite recently. Yes, me and my bottle of Chivas Regal... Still I say we get the kid some beer.
smily_headphones1.gif

Once again, thanks alot MD1032 for organizing this.

Mar 28, 2005 at 7:29 PM Post #108 of 258
I think Beer would be good, how about both. He really did work hard on this.
BTW, IF this happens, I'll gladly pitch in.....

Mar 29, 2005 at 12:37 AM Post #109 of 258
All right! Finally, I have submitted the order to a Shure person (this is the third one I've talked to) and we will be ordering, hopefully tomorrow!!

edit: Oh yeah, and donations are gladly accepted (just send me an SR-325i would be fine
wink.gif
), though I do feel bad for delaying this so much. I can assure you it's not my end that is the problem.

Mar 29, 2005 at 8:40 PM Post #110 of 258
Order completed with Shure!!! Hopefully they'll arrive soon and I can get started shipping them out.

Mar 29, 2005 at 8:47 PM Post #111 of 258
Quote:

Originally Posted by MD1032
Order completed with Shure!!! Hopefully they'll arrive soon and I can get started shipping them out.

Nice work, MD! We can't wait! What is the estimated ship date from Shure?

Mar 29, 2005 at 8:49 PM Post #112 of 258
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lt_Core
Nice work, MD! We can't wait! What is the estimated ship date from Shure?

The person said they'll ship OUT no later than tomorrow, which is nice, however, I don't know what method they will be shipping with. At any rate, I will try to aquire envelopes and start printing them out ASAP.

Mar 30, 2005 at 3:53 PM Post #115 of 258
Pardon my ignorance on this, but are these replacements of the foamies or a different style sleeve altogether? Anyone with a pic or comments? Although not on the original list, I may be interested in a "medium" sized set (assuming they correspond with the sizing of the items that came with he e2c originally.)

Mar 30, 2005 at 5:38 PM Post #116 of 258
Quote:

Originally Posted by git20
Pardon my ignorance on this, but are these replacements of the foamies or a different style sleeve altogether? Anyone with a pic or comments? Although not on the original list, I may be interested in a "medium" sized set (assuming they correspond with the sizing of the items that came with he e2c originally.)

if you scroll down on this page:
http://www.shure.com/earphones/eseries_accessories.asp

they're under the section "Flex Sleeves" and they're the three sizes of ultra soft flex sleeves for the shure e2. They're a new product from shure, and so instead of everyone buying many, we're doing a group buy.

Mar 30, 2005 at 5:58 PM Post #117 of 258
I did some digging and found a thread with pics and a comparison. I would like to buy one set of medium sized soft sleeves. However, the original post has been modified and doesn't include the price with shipping. Also, I noticed on the Shure website they are sold 5 pairs at a time. Is this purchase for five pairs or is it one pair with a discounted price. Let me know, I can Paypal today.

Mar 30, 2005 at 9:59 PM Post #118 of 258
I'd suggest some Cognac, but I remember trying it at around 18-19 and I didn't care for it... now I hardly ever drink, but I drink Cognac when I do drink... but then again back then alcohol was alcohol... and the cheaper the better.

Mar 31, 2005 at 2:23 AM Post #119 of 258
How about some bawls? Never tried that stuff, but heard it's pretty good. Non-alcoholic, but it almost has enough caffeine to be illegal.
biggrin.gif

Anyway, good news! I have all of your addresses input into MS Word in such a way that as my dad showed me, all I have to do is load the table and then word can just print the envelopes for me, one after the other!! The order probably shipped today, so I'm guessing within a week your sleeves will be in the mail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back