"OFFICIAL" Shure E2c soft sleeve payment info thread
Mar 23, 2005 at 3:13 AM Post #91 of 258
Sorry for the delay, guys, but the order will be made tomorrow and everyone will be kicked that has not paid. At this point I'm only waiting on one payment to clear, and the other has cleared (Disturbed) but I haven't gotten an e-mail. Guess I'll take that as a donation.

Final warning, people. 24 hours left.

sleevechartEDITOR8.jpg

Mar 23, 2005 at 8:56 PM Post #92 of 258
The following people were cut from the list:

Disturbed_Azn
gragland
flamingantichimp
davenottaz

If for any reason you believe I cut you from the list unjustly (like if you made payment but I forgot to mark you off), let me know. If you made payment, but did not send me an e-mail, sorry, but it's your loss. I have made two attempts to contact you four and none of you have responded.

I have a big problem. I'm way under. I owe $500.53 for the sleeves and I only have $503.84 in my paypal account. This means I have to eat all of your shipping costs at the moment, and I've realized this is because some people have not paid. Therefore the sleeves these guys formerly held are now up for grabs:

6 small
8 medium
6 large

If you are interested, PM me. Those who expressed interest will get PM's.

The order will probably be made tomorrow. I will start printing envelopes at the same time, that way when the sleeves arrive, I need only pop the sleeves in and ship them off.

Thanks for your patience as usual, and I'm sorry this is taking so long.

Mar 23, 2005 at 9:33 PM Post #93 of 258
Quote:

Originally Posted by MD1032
The following people were cut from the list:

Disturbed_Azn
gragland
flamingantichimp
davenottaz

If for any reason you believe I cut you from the list unjustly (like if you made payment but I forgot to mark you off), let me know. If you made payment, but did not send me an e-mail, sorry, but it's your loss. I have made two attempts to contact you four and none of you have responded.

I have a big problem. I'm way under. I owe $500.53 for the sleeves and I only have $503.84 in my paypal account. This means I have to eat all of your shipping costs at the moment, and I've realized this is because some people have not paid. Therefore the sleeves these guys formerly held are now up for grabs:

6 small
8 medium
6 large

If you are interested, PM me. Those who expressed interest will get PM's.

The order will probably be made tomorrow. I will start printing envelopes at the same time, that way when the sleeves arrive, I need only pop the sleeves in and ship them off.

Thanks for your patience as usual, and I'm sorry this is taking so long.

CUT EM!!! They've had what 3-4 weeks to send payment???

Really I dont see it as your fault these knuckleheads are bailing out on their payment.

I'll keep my existing order as it stands... 2 med and 2 small

Thanks for running this,
Garrett

Mar 24, 2005 at 12:09 AM Post #94 of 258
I just said "The following people were cut from the list". They're gone, and I appreciate Disturbed_Azn's contribution, of course.

I am going to pay Shure probably tomorrow, so w00t.

Mar 24, 2005 at 12:48 AM Post #96 of 258
Read my e-mails. You forgot to supply some info and also way overpaid.

Mar 26, 2005 at 3:32 AM Post #100 of 258
No, I've tried e-mailing, and my dad has tried calling these two people, but both of them must be gone for easter weekend or something. Great.
mad.gif

Mar 26, 2005 at 7:50 AM Post #101 of 258
I really appreciate all the work you're going through to get us such a great deal on these sleeves. I think we all owe you a great deal of thanks, and maybe a beer...

I think everyone should chip in a coupla bucks to a "buy some beer fund" and have someone in your area drop off a couple cases.
etysmile.gif
Anyone in the NJ area volounteer to be the deliveryman?

Mar 26, 2005 at 2:31 PM Post #102 of 258
Except he's 17
rolleyes.gif

Mar 26, 2005 at 3:08 PM Post #103 of 258
Quote:

Originally Posted by Morphling
Except he's 17
rolleyes.gif

Oh, I suppose that it should be scotch then instead of beer.

Mar 26, 2005 at 8:05 PM Post #105 of 258
Quote:

Originally Posted by MD1032
No, I've tried e-mailing, and my dad has tried calling these two people, but both of them must be gone for easter weekend or something. Great.
mad.gif

frown.gif
2bad really getting anxious to try them. hope u will be able to order them soon
smily_headphones1.gif
. Gj on ur work so far md

Users who are viewing this thread

Back