"OFFICIAL" Shure E2c soft sleeve payment info thread
Mar 19, 2005 at 9:41 PM Post #78 of 258
Well you guys have until wednesday. After that, you're out and the order will be made.

sleevechartEDITOR6.jpg

Mar 20, 2005 at 2:44 AM Post #80 of 258
Better late than never.

Come on, people, get those payments in ASAP!!

Disturbed_Azn, you still owe me an e-mail!!

Mar 21, 2005 at 12:14 AM Post #82 of 258
Actually, 10.

sleevechartEDITOR7.jpg

Come on, guys. Don't make me kick you.

Those in italics are either in the process of paying, or in Disturbed_Azn's case, simply need to send me an e-mail with their name, address, and head-fi screen name.
mad.gif

Mar 21, 2005 at 1:21 AM Post #83 of 258
Quote:

Originally Posted by MD1032
Actually, 10.

Come on, guys. Don't make me kick you.

Those in italics are either in the process of paying, or in Disturbed_Azn's case, simply need to send me an e-mail with their name, address, and head-fi screen name.
mad.gif

actually 9 since row 1 ain't buying
wink.gif

Mar 22, 2005 at 7:04 AM Post #84 of 258
any progress? let's start kicking people off the list and start ordering soon. i'm growing impatient
frown.gif

Mar 22, 2005 at 1:46 PM Post #86 of 258
Quote:

had i known

What did you expect? No one in their right mind would buy a bulk load of assorted sleeves in the hope that they might sell them all on.

For those of us not based in the States he has saved us quite a bit of money too. I'm getting what I need for $6, it would have cost me nearer $40 to get these from a UK supplier!

Mar 22, 2005 at 1:51 PM Post #87 of 258
Quote:

Originally Posted by mattb
What did you expect? No one in their right mind would buy a bulk load of assorted sleeves in the hope that they might sell them all on.

For those of us not based in the States he has saved us quite a bit of money too. I'm getting what I need for $6, it would have cost me nearer $40 to get these from a UK supplier!

Second that. I would have been in the same situation without this group buy.

Mar 22, 2005 at 6:38 PM Post #89 of 258
Quote:

Originally Posted by mattb

actually, that was what i expected. getting 25 pairs of each size of sleeves would cost less than what some people pay here for cables alone. most people here are in the states. but, hell, what can i do but wait.

Mar 22, 2005 at 6:57 PM Post #90 of 258
Quote:

Originally Posted by ls20
actually, that was what i expected. getting 25 pairs of each size of sleeves would cost less than what some people pay here for cables alone. most people here are in the states. but, hell, what can i do but wait.

Many of us just care about good quality portable solutions, not exactly buying the most expensive cables.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back