Mar 11, 2005 at 6:45 PM Post #20 of 258
My payment has been sent

Thanks!

-Stromie

Mar 11, 2005 at 9:13 PM Post #21 of 258
Quote:

Originally Posted by emmpeethree
payment sent, thanks so much!

You didn't follow instructions. Send me an e-mail with your address so I can calculate shipping. You sent me a random amount figuring it would cover internation shipping, but it does not. Send me your address so I can tell you the exact amount I need from you. Your money has been refunded.

A lot of people are NOT following instructions. PLEASE read the whole post. I want an e-mail with your address and screen name if you're international, and if you're within the US send an e-mail with your address and screen name at the same time you send the paypal payment.

Let's try to speed things up here, people.

Mar 12, 2005 at 12:09 AM Post #26 of 258
Yeah... can you update your spreadsheet with a "Paid Y/N" column so we can see whos payment you have received?

You could also add a column "Ship Date", so that way we'll know if they've been shipped.

Just trying to help...

thanks again for arranging this,
Garrett

Mar 12, 2005 at 1:19 AM Post #27 of 258
I have to wait for paypal to verify my bank account so it'll be another day or 2 before I can send you the payment but you'll have it
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 12, 2005 at 1:47 AM Post #28 of 258
Actually, I have been keeping a spreadsheet of my own as briefly mentioned in the initial post. Basically, once I double-varify the person has paid and I can see their name in paypal as completed, I file that payment, and delete their name from the spreadsheet. In this way, I only have the people on the spreadsheet who need to pay. If you want, I will post an updated list tonight. If you sent me an e-mail and haven't gotten a reply, assume you are ready to go, because unless there was a problem I didn't respond (too many).

edit: here ya go:

sleevechartEDITOR1.jpg

If you're not on the list, you are cleared.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back