Official Seattle meet 01/25/20 IN West Seattle
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 22, 2020 at 8:16 PM Post #31 of 42
So gefski, what else are you planning to bring?
I ask because if your 'hot' Yggy needs a 'home' to plug into, I could all to easily accommodate it to feed into my Purp-Amp with the HEDDphones and Jmods etc.

Besides Fanfare for the Common Man needs a 'proper' signal source to get that smack upside the head effect…
hahahahahahahahahah
Just say'n is all… :ksc75smile:

JJ

Jan 23, 2020 at 12:53 AM Post #32 of 42
So gefski, what else are you planning to bring?
I ask because if your 'hot' Yggy needs a 'home' to plug into, I could all to easily accommodate it to feed into my Purp-Amp with the HEDDphones and Jmods etc.

Besides Fanfare for the Common Man needs a 'proper' signal source to get that smack upside the head effect…
hahahahahahahahahah
Just say'n is all… :ksc75smile:

JJ

MacMini - Dante - uDO - Yggy - new Asgard 3, that’s it. So my Yggy XLR outs are available. We could set up for 2 systems so I could listen to the HEDD on my system as well. I can rip a Copland if you wanna get all bombastic. :beerchug:

Jan 23, 2020 at 4:10 AM Post #33 of 42
That sounds like a deal. Because that way I could use my Jolida dac to power a super secret single tube amp we just threw together from the parts bin and elsewhere…

So I'll see if Gil can set us side by side on 2 separate tables.

And the Purp-Amp is ALIVE it's ALIVE I tell you… bwwhahahahahahahahaha
I just finished dialing it in and it's getting some much needed playing time and already it is sounding marvelous with only about 3hrs of 'on time'.
Next up is plugging in the HEDD'rs to see how well they match up.

And I'll be bringing my MacBook Air with Jriver on it as well, just because I can…

Edit: and as well you know I'm ALL about being bobmbastic… hahahahahaha

JJ

Last edited:
Jan 23, 2020 at 8:45 PM Post #34 of 42
Jan 23, 2020 at 9:09 PM Post #35 of 42
One of your 'tweako' plug-in strips would be great so that we can share it, and it looks like we need 6 devices to plug into it.
If there aren't that many let me/us know and we'll bring an extra plugin strip to add more connections.

Thanks bigley…
JJ

Jan 23, 2020 at 9:37 PM Post #36 of 42
One of your 'tweako' plug-in strips would be great so that we can share it, and it looks like we need 6 devices to plug into it.
If there aren't that many let me/us know and we'll bring an extra plugin strip to add more connections.

Thanks bigley…
JJ
The 2.0 Magic Box, Synergistic Research QLS-6 and some Sweet sounding Power cables I will bring with a few tweaks

Jan 24, 2020 at 5:15 PM Post #37 of 42

Thanks bigley…
JJ

I’ll be traveling with my UPS so will use that for Mac, uDO, Yggy, Asgard3. That way I can keep that half just like at home and get a feel for the HEDD plugged into it. Very anxious to listen to it!

Jan 24, 2020 at 10:53 PM Post #39 of 42
We will be at easy street records about 930ish for pre meet festivities

Jan 25, 2020 at 12:00 PM Post #40 of 42
Sorry this is on short notice, but I might not be able to make it. My robotics team is going to State tomorrow, and we broke a lot of stuff on the bot yesterday, so I'll be needed to help fix things.

If I do make it, I'll be late, probably not before 2:30 or 3 depending on if I have time to hit up DecentLevi's meet.

Last edited:
Jan 25, 2020 at 2:32 PM Post #41 of 42
Sorry from my end too. Something came up and I can't make it :frowning2:

Jan 25, 2020 at 10:05 PM Post #42 of 42
Unfortunate I couldn't make it either, I've had the flu and cold for the past week and I didn't feel recovered enough to make people comfortable about being around. Neither would wearing a mask at this time... Hope it was great! Sounds like Hedd is the new flavor and this sr1-a might be a big one I missed on with this meet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back