Official: Pittsburgh, PA --Saturday, March 14
Mar 14, 2015 at 9:18 PM Post #76 of 84
Hey all, I started an impressions thread here:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/758994/pittsburgh-pa-saturday-march-14-impressions-thread

I had a great time today--thanks to Music To My Ear and all of you who showed up. Well done!

Mar 15, 2015 at 4:53 PM Post #77 of 84
It was great meeting everyone and seeing some of the very impressive stuff everyone had as well as what Music to my Ear had in and on stock.  I really can't believe they have all those headphones/dacs/amps out for people to play with on a regular basis!

I have to say everyone there was some of the nicest people I (well all the people that came along) have meet in a long time!  Great to see the passion from everyone on all sides of the table when it comes to audio!

Well done on the get together and look forward to the next one!!!!  :)

-Dan

Mar 15, 2015 at 6:19 PM Post #78 of 84
Sorry I couldnt make it guys. My 6 year old woke up with strep throat Saturday morning. But I'm glad to hear you all had a good time. I hope to see photos soon.
Thanks to musictomyears as well. Next time I am in the 'burgh I'll check it out.  

Mar 15, 2015 at 7:32 PM Post #79 of 84

Sorry I couldn't make it.  Next time...

Mar 18, 2015 at 8:41 PM Post #80 of 84
  Sorry I couldnt make it guys. My 6 year old woke up with strep throat Saturday morning. But I'm glad to hear you all had a good time. I hope to see photos soon.
Thanks to musictomyears as well. Next time I am in the 'burgh I'll check it out.  

Sorry I couldn't make it.  Next time...

All good fellas! Hope to see you next time!

Mar 18, 2015 at 8:50 PM Post #81 of 84

Got a new toy, though, the Oppo PM-3.  And as a result I have two of those other cans boxed up and for sale.  If anyone local is interested in them, send me a PM.

Mar 22, 2015 at 11:41 PM Post #82 of 84
I had an excellent time meeting everyone at the meet last week. Thanks to everyone who brought their awesome gear to share, and big thanks to joeq70 for organizing the event and Music To My Ear for welcoming us all. Looking forward to future meets. Just for fun I'm going to share a link to my Bandcamp collection, it's mostly electronic music of various styles. There's actually a lot of free music to be found in there that's given away legitimately by the labels and artists and you can choose lossless formats, if you decide to donate or buy music about 90% goes to the artist/label. Hope some of you can find some things you like in there.

https://bandcamp.com/xilix

May 8, 2015 at 10:28 AM Post #84 of 84

Users who are viewing this thread

Back