Official Par-Metals M3 Enclosure Group Buy.
Mar 18, 2005 at 3:09 AM Post #46 of 133
2 Option Bs please.

Can anyone confirm that these cases would be appropriate for a dynahi?

I am thinking one case for the power supply and one for the boards. According to my measurements everything will fit, but I just wanna be sure.

Mar 18, 2005 at 9:46 AM Post #49 of 133
Just a heads up for the procrastinators
smily_headphones1.gif

The last day to get in on this group-buy is TODAY. If you want to order a case, do it now! See the first post of this thread for directions.

Mar 19, 2005 at 5:04 AM Post #54 of 133
[size=large]The ordering phase is now closed. [/size]

Any requests for changes and or additional cases will be ignored from this point forward.

Payment requests will be sent before the end of the weekend and the cases will be ordered on Monday.
wink.gif

Par-Metals would not give me an esitmate for shipping so I will have to add that to the second bill.

Mar 21, 2005 at 6:24 AM Post #57 of 133
Due to the fact that several of the participants had notified me that they were going out of town this weekend we decided to do the same thing.
The result is no payment requests were sent.
smily_headphones1.gif

I will process the payment requests later today.

Mar 21, 2005 at 8:47 AM Post #58 of 133
Please double check to make sure I have not messed up your order.
smily_headphones1.gif

Code:

Code:
[left][b]Option A)[/b] Syzygies 1 ** Paid jamont 1 ** Paid phobus 1 ** Paid amb 1 ** Paid! raif 1 ** Paid (ship to address changed) oematoema 1 ** Paid! Ob3ron 1 ** Paid SDA 1 ** Paid moxxymig 1 ** Paid KurtW 1 ** Paid Ajit 1 ** Billed ffish 1 ** Billed dgardner 1 ** Paid Ozymand 1 ** Paid Vladco 1 ** Paid walangalam 1 ** Paid primer 1 ** Paid cetoole 1 ** Paid dviswa 1 ** Paid Jaypetermen 2 ** Paid rjkdivin 2 ** Paid mirlo 2 ** Paid CopperHead 2 ** Billed dr_digits 2 ** Paid KarlDL 2 ** Paid Me 4 ** Paid! Total: 35 [b]Option B)[/b] Ob3ron 1 ** Paid rjkdivin 1 ** Paid johno99 1 ** Paid Vladco 1 ** Paid pabbi1 1 ** Paid dr_digits 1 ** Paid Vynce 1 ** Paid djwkjp 1 ** Paid escher 1 ** Paid Ozymand 1 ** Paid Tangent 1 ** Paid mirlo 2 ** Paid JMT 2 ** Paid DigiPete 2 ** Paid dgardner 2 ** Paid individual6891 2 ** Paid n_maher 2 ** Paid [color=Red]Sewer Guy 2 (no billing/address information)[/color] TimG 2 ** Paid Turing 2 ** Paid Me 2 ** Paid! Total: 31[/left]

** indicates your "request" matches the PM you sent me.
wink.gif

Mar 21, 2005 at 2:18 PM Post #60 of 133
paid!!

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back