Jan 10, 2008 at 12:26 AM Post #17 of 54
I am in
biggrin.gif

Jan 10, 2008 at 12:49 AM Post #18 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by immtbiker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It can be titled:

"March Meeting Madness"
He came in like an "Atom" and went out like a (Stax)Lamb(da)

In March -- in NYC -- in Times Square ... that usually means a 36-inch blizzard.

If so, I'll be there with snowshoes (and bells) on -- kinduvva hip ol' Quasimodo. How 'bout a new line of velvety-quiet phones named "Sanctuary" to give the soothing feel of a yard-thick blanket of new snow on the noisy Apple?

If the blizzard fails, I'll don a Hawaiian shirt for the Tyll Club.

I guess that means I'll be there -- one way or t'other.

Jan 10, 2008 at 1:24 AM Post #19 of 54
Hi all! I'm new to the East coast and definitely interested in attending the meet. It'll be nice to get a chance to hear different gear and meeting some head-fi'ers from around the area...

Jan 10, 2008 at 1:52 AM Post #21 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by nikongod /img/forum/go_quote.gif
count me in.

im going to request both days off of work now, just to be safe
smily_headphones1.gif

Wow, now that's dedication!

Jan 10, 2008 at 2:30 AM Post #22 of 54
Not only dedication but intelligence. Everyone needs a day of recovery after these meets
redface.gif

Jan 10, 2008 at 7:05 AM Post #23 of 54
i'm iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin.

Jan 11, 2008 at 6:32 AM Post #24 of 54
it's been a while since i've missed a meet, and i'd hate to start now but at the moment i'm working saturdays. any chance we could do this on a sunday?

Jan 11, 2008 at 12:45 PM Post #25 of 54
I am going to post the dates and times that they have available after work tonight. Two of them are on Sunday and the times are less restrictive.
Once we nail down the date, we will make this thread truly official.
The only problem with Sunday, is that our friends fron NE and DC/MD would have to drive home late on a Sunday night.

Jan 11, 2008 at 1:40 PM Post #26 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by immtbiker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The only problem with Sunday, is that our friends fron NE and DC/MD would have to drive home late on a Sunday night.

This would also make it rather hard to visit our favorite little juice bar after the meet.
wink.gif

Jan 11, 2008 at 9:51 PM Post #30 of 54
If you can't bring the mountain to Wiggles, maybe we can bring Wiggles to the mountain.
eek.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back