Official NYC Fall Regional Meet Sat Nov 10th.
Nov 8, 2007 at 2:57 AM Post #346 of 421
Quote:

Originally Posted by immtbiker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Catscratch, if you are able to make it, I will be bringing the TakeT H2's and TR2 and a 13 watt X 2 amp, so you don't have to schlep your's along. I also have the upgraded pads.

aaron, bring it regardless! and next time keep it down to 70 on the clearview, or have yer wife flash something else.
cool.gif

Nov 8, 2007 at 2:59 AM Post #347 of 421
Quote:

Originally Posted by daveDerek /img/forum/go_quote.gif
aaron, bring it regardless! and next time keep it down to 70 on the clearview, or have yer wife flash something else.
cool.gif

Wheres my Shanling DAVID????

It would really match my new amp!!!!

We need to talk!

Nov 8, 2007 at 3:04 AM Post #348 of 421
give me a call todd. i'm home now. better yet, call me tomorrow.

Nov 8, 2007 at 3:04 AM Post #349 of 421
Quote:

Originally Posted by immtbiker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Catscratch, if you are able to make it, I will be bringing the TakeT H2's and TR2 and a 13 watt X 2 amp, so you don't have to schlep your's along. I also have the upgraded pads.

I know for sure now that I can't. I did just find out about the meet and enthusiastically jumped at it without checking my calendar.

I absolutely need to get out to a meet in NYC, to meet the crew and listen to gear with the new perspective I've acquired over the last 2 years... just not this meet, unfortunately
frown.gif

On the plus side, if I do make it out to the next meet, in, let's say, two months or so, I will have a lot more stuff to bring. The H2 rig should be finished, and if it's not to my liking, there may be a K1k rig or an O2 rig as well.

I am very much looking forward to the impressions, that's for sure.

Nov 8, 2007 at 3:36 AM Post #350 of 421
Quote:

Originally Posted by 2deadeyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If you're talking about the tri-flanges and if the ETY flanges are similar to Shure's, then it should fit.

Hrmm, I'll bring along some clean Ety tri-flanges and foams to see if they fit.

Nov 8, 2007 at 4:12 AM Post #351 of 421
Quote:

Originally Posted by daveDerek /img/forum/go_quote.gif
cool.gif

I am. That's my contributing rig (along with the G08).

And it's my ex-wife, and right now the most she would flash, is her "evil eye" at me
evil_smiley.gif
Actually, now she's not so bad since we're not married anymore.

As far as the Clearview is concerned...the cops work in pairs. They give you a false sense of security as you pass one, you figure you can gun it, but then there's another one waiting 1/2 mile down the road to nail you.
As a rule of thumb, I never go more than 9 mph over the speed limit on any highway in NY, except for 5 second blasts on the motorcycle and then it's back to being a good boy for 10 minutes.

Nov 8, 2007 at 5:12 AM Post #353 of 421
I emailed you my info also but I guess you didn't get that also.

Name is the same just put down

lan and Lan
biggrin.gif

Nov 8, 2007 at 5:40 AM Post #355 of 421
Hm, I am going to be very busy this weekend with a lot of school work. I don't know if I can make time to get to the meet.

Is anyone going to have a PFR-V1 this weekend? That is one of the main headphones I really, really am looking forward to trying out.

Nov 9, 2007 at 12:34 AM Post #357 of 421
2 days to go
icon10.gif

I spoke to Mikhail ,he will be coming in tommorow with some goodies.
icon10.gif

Bring power strips & extension cords

For those who have not been to the hall before,Enter hall at front door go up the stairs on your right to the meeting room.

Nov 9, 2007 at 3:01 AM Post #359 of 421
You guys are so lucky.
I'm jealousT_T

Wait for your impression and pics!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back