Official NYC Fall Regional Meet Sat Nov 10th.
Oct 11, 2007 at 4:01 PM Post #196 of 421
I will make sure not to miss this - so count me in.

Right now, the only thing I have that's reasonably portable is a ECD-1 DAC so I can bring that. Anybody want to find a place in the sound chain for this?

My first meet, look forward to meeting some of you wags.

Oct 11, 2007 at 5:47 PM Post #197 of 421
Quote:

Originally Posted by immtbiker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Mobile Fidelity Sound Labs re-masters. Good stuff!

cool cool. It will be interesting to hear all these formats battle each other out. We should setup a comparision station if possible.

My turntable now spins drinks. Kind of like a serving tray so can't help there.
tongue.gif

Oct 14, 2007 at 3:47 PM Post #199 of 421
Quote:

Originally Posted by edwardsean /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi,

Count me in too. I'll have a few common items (Move, Microdac, etc.), but I'll also bring RAL cabled K701's if anyone wants to check them out.

Definately bring the recabled K701s,I am sure members would like to check out the RAL cable.

Oct 14, 2007 at 6:49 PM Post #201 of 421
darkangel9685,
I will bring your long lost Jansen backpack that you left at the March spring meet.
It has served me well transporting contraband back and forth to foreign countries over the last 5 months
icon10.gif

Oct 14, 2007 at 6:52 PM Post #202 of 421
Quote:

darkangel9685,
I will bring your long lost Jansen backpack that you left at the March spring meet.
It has served me well transporting contraband back and forth to foreign countries over the last 5 months
icon10.gif

eek.gif
OMG!!! I completely forgot about it!!

Oct 15, 2007 at 12:58 AM Post #203 of 421
Quote:

darkangel9685,
icon10.gif

least it's been put to use
eggosmile.gif

Oct 15, 2007 at 5:21 PM Post #205 of 421
Quote:

Originally Posted by vcoheda /img/forum/go_quote.gif
anyone bringing a PS-1. it is one of the few high-end headphones i have yet to hear.

Ray Samuels has one in his stash.

Oct 15, 2007 at 5:25 PM Post #206 of 421
Quote:

darkangel9685,
icon10.gif

With all the stuff you're going to be bringing for people who left their things behind last time, are you going to be able to bring any gear?

Oct 16, 2007 at 2:39 AM Post #207 of 421
Quote:

Originally Posted by erikzen /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ray Samuels has one in his stash.

i know he likes to sport the R10. don't know if the PS1 is part of his usual meet stash - hopefully, there will be one pair there.

Oct 16, 2007 at 11:33 PM Post #208 of 421
Looks like Rudi from Rudistor will be in NY & is planning on attending the meet with the possibility of bringing something New to the meet.
cool.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back