Official NYC area / Regional Fall meet, November 14th, 2015 - Stamford Sheraton
Nov 12, 2015 at 2:56 PM Post #377 of 422
Two things:

First, our meet special is an upgrade to DUM cables for ETHER and ETHER C orders.

Second, we will be showing something fun for ETHER C, and bringing it along for current owners who will be at the meet.  It's free and backwards compatible.  

Dan Clark Audio Make every day a fun day filled with music and friendship! Stay updated on Dan Clark Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

@funCANS MrSpeakers https://danclarkaudio.com info@danclarkaudio.com
Nov 12, 2015 at 4:39 PM Post #378 of 422
  Two things:

First, our meet special is an upgrade to DUM cables for ETHER and ETHER C orders.

Second, we will be showing something fun for ETHER C, and bringing it along for current owners who will be at the meet.  It's free and backwards compatible.  

Now that's a tease! Dan, since you will be there, I probably won't bring any MrSpeakers products. After the show, people can call me for another listen if they just could not decide at the meet. See you there.

Nov 12, 2015 at 5:04 PM Post #380 of 422
For anyone who needs to know about the area, I'm from nearby and can assist with restaurants and whatnot...

On another note, my HDD crashed, so I have to recover my music and use a friend's laptop, so hopefully I can get that sorted out, if not, will woo have a WA5 there? I can leave my K1000 there possibly, or if anyone else has a speaker amp that doesn't mind letting me leave my cans there, let me know

Nov 12, 2015 at 8:18 PM Post #382 of 422
Apologies for repeating the same questions, but I would like these answered for tomorrow:

If I do go, I'll be taking the train and using the shuttle. I've never actually used a shuttle before; I'd be arriving at ~noon and leaving ~2:30, could anyone inform me of how it works? Also, is there an estimated time the shuttle will take going from the meet to the station?

Nov 12, 2015 at 9:22 PM Post #383 of 422
  Two things:

Nice! One of my bucket list things for the meet is to get a listen to the Ether C. Looking for a closed back headphone 
beerchug.gif

Nov 12, 2015 at 9:55 PM Post #384 of 422
Me and my cousin would be attending this year, it's our first meet! I would be bringing the following headphones

LCD-3F with moon audio silver dragon premium cable dual 3 pins XLR
HE-560 with cardas clear dual 3 pins XLR
ATH-W3000ANV with Norse balance 4 pins XLR

Nov 12, 2015 at 9:55 PM Post #385 of 422

Yes what Yikes said...

Bring cash!!!

Also there is a mall about two blocks away for food. Plan B is a great burger joint. Been many times. The hotel also has a restaurant. I haven't eaten there so I have no idea how it is. Otherwise, we could always order a bunch of pizzas.

More to come... I'm updating the "who's coming list" and also the "gear" list.

I'm sure it's too late to update the list, (it probably wouldn't matter at this point anyway) but I'll donate my Senn Momentum for the auction... I hope that'll help.

Nov 12, 2015 at 11:10 PM Post #388 of 422
  Apologies for repeating the same questions, but I would like these answered for tomorrow:

If I do go, I'll be taking the train and using the shuttle. I've never actually used a shuttle before; I'd be arriving at ~noon and leaving ~2:30, could anyone inform me of how it works? Also, is there an estimated time the shuttle will take going from the meet to the station?

TRapz - all the information you need to know is on the front page. I'll add a few more details... once in the station I believe the shuttle parking lot is downstairs. Call maybe 10 minutes before you arrive. Maybe 15. 203-358-8400

Nov 12, 2015 at 11:48 PM Post #389 of 422
I've got some follow up mini meets planned as well so the Connecticut crowd can spontaneously meet up and compare and pair gear.

I want to know more about the MiniMeets? :wink:

I might be able to rent out a room in the Weston Library and set up a few tables for like 10-15 people. I'll have to go over there to see what the dealio is.

Nov 12, 2015 at 11:59 PM Post #390 of 422
  Finally resolved a conflict that I thought would keep me away, so now I plan to come as a vendor.

Struggling with what to bring and what not to. Thinking about focusing on holiday gifts for the audiophile's loved ones - from brands like Grado, Master & Dynamic, Pendulumic, Beyerdynamic and Sennheiser.

Maybe some stocking stuffers like the AudioQuest Dragonfly 1.2, iFi Nano iDSD and Aurisonics Rockets...

Looking forward to seeing everybody!

I have to say the Aursonic Rockets are a great value for the money. I did win them in the auction at the last meet in Babylon though. Audiophile grade in-ears great for the gym.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back