Official NYC area / Regional Fall meet, November 14th, 2015 - Stamford Sheraton
Nov 11, 2015 at 5:49 PM Post #363 of 422
  Looks like I will be able to make it after all.  Will bring my Oppo PM-2 and AKG K7xx.

Oh yessss, I've been wanting to try out the K7xx, man.  If I like it as much as I suspect I will, I will probably get one the next time it shows up on MassDrop and make it my first open-backed headphone.

Nov 11, 2015 at 10:45 PM Post #366 of 422
Missed the last one, so I've really been looking forward to this one. I literally just moved into a new house and have been living out of boxes and in utter chaos. I don't think I'll be able to bring anything for show and tell, but I set aside the stuff I have to sell (Meier Corda Arietta and MF V-Can II with Rock Grotto X-Tra upgrade). Now if I can just find a source and cables, I'll be all set.

Nov 12, 2015 at 9:27 AM Post #368 of 422
I'm awaiting the arrival of the Berning Micro-zotl amp to bring to the meet. if anyone ccould supply a nice front end to go along with it, it would be helpful.
I'll also likely be bringing a bunch of cds for sale, and possibly headphones too. If anyone is looking for anything in particular, please take a look at my profile and let me know what you are interested in.
Btw, Steve Guttenberg just let me know that he'll be attending too.

Nov 12, 2015 at 10:03 AM Post #369 of 422
I'm awaiting the arrival of the Berning Micro-zotl amp to bring to the meet. if anyone ccould supply a nice front end to go along with it, it would be helpful.
I'll also likely be bringing a bunch of cds for sale, and possibly headphones too. If anyone is looking for anything in particular, please take a look at my profile and let me know what you are interested in.
Btw, Steve Guttenberg just let me know that he'll be attending too.

Cool, I was planning on bringing the ZOTL, not sure we need more than one, also working on a front end, figured I'd bring laptop/Regen/Geek Out Special Edition and cds.

(from the department of shameless self promotion, I just posted a review here of the ZOTL...add the link later when I get to the office)

Nov 12, 2015 at 10:14 AM Post #370 of 422
Cool, I was planning on bringing the ZOTL, not sure we need more than one, also working on a front end, figured I'd bring laptop/Regen/Geek Out Special Edition and cds.

(from the department of shameless self promotion, I just posted a review here of the ZOTL...add the link later when I get to the office)

The more the merrier. Please bring yours too.

Nov 12, 2015 at 11:12 AM Post #371 of 422
OK, the department of shameless self promotion comes through...

http://www.head-fi.org/products/linear-tube-audio-microzotl-2/reviews/14472?utm_campaign=subscription&utm_source=subscription_immediate&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=website&utm_source=sendgrid.com&utm_medium=email

Nov 12, 2015 at 11:37 AM Post #372 of 422
Finally resolved a conflict that I thought would keep me away, so now I plan to come as a vendor.

Struggling with what to bring and what not to. Thinking about focusing on holiday gifts for the audiophile's loved ones - from brands like Grado, Master & Dynamic, Pendulumic, Beyerdynamic and Sennheiser.

Maybe some stocking stuffers like the AudioQuest Dragonfly 1.2, iFi Nano iDSD and Aurisonics Rockets...

Looking forward to seeing everybody!

Nov 12, 2015 at 12:08 PM Post #373 of 422
  Finally resolved a conflict that I thought would keep me away, so now I plan to come as a vendor.

Struggling with what to bring and what not to. Thinking about focusing on holiday gifts for the audiophile's loved ones - from brands like Grado, Master & Dynamic, Pendulumic, Beyerdynamic and Sennheiser.

Maybe some stocking stuffers like the AudioQuest Dragonfly 1.2, iFi Nano iDSD and Aurisonics Rockets...

Looking forward to seeing everybody!

Don't stress bring it all. A T70 250 ohm would be nice.

Nov 12, 2015 at 12:10 PM Post #374 of 422
NOBODY'S BRINGING AN ORPHEUS???!!!!???!!!!

Nov 12, 2015 at 12:11 PM Post #375 of 422
  Just recieved my Charleston Cable Company Canare cable for my Adeze EL-8 so will have that . Also I may have this little number if it gets here by Thursday. He shipped it today so maybe.

wlp7a2D.jpg

http://introprose.com/category/projects.html

Received it this AM will have it with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back