Official NYC area / Regional Fall meet, November 14th, 2015 - Stamford Sheraton
Nov 10, 2015 at 9:18 PM Post #346 of 422
Ah I live nowhere near there haha. I was going to drive up from Delaware and go. If my friend had informed me earlier, I would of gotten a megabus and rode up to NY and tried to make my way that way and stay with my sister at night and then go home.

Ah, sorry to hear that man.  Was worth asking at least!

Nov 10, 2015 at 9:59 PM Post #348 of 422
Nov 11, 2015 at 11:59 AM Post #353 of 422
It looks like I'll be there, though I can't confirm yet. I'll be bringing just some portable stuff, FiiO X1, SE215, and Grado SR80i.

If I do go, I'll be taking the train and using the shuttle. I've never actually used a shuttle before; I'd be arriving at ~noon and leaving ~2:30, could anyone inform me of how it works?

Edit: Is there an estimated time the shuttle will take going from the meet to the station?

Nov 11, 2015 at 1:08 PM Post #354 of 422
I will be there for most the day , it'll be me and my little brother. If anyone does need a ride from the new haven area , let me know! I'm not sure when im leaving at the end of this adventure , but I can facilitate some driving.

I am very excited and thrilled to be able to attend such a well planned show and looking forward to meeting some friends!

I've got some follow up mini meets planned as well so the Connecticut crowd can spontaneously meet up and compare and pair gear.

Nov 11, 2015 at 1:13 PM Post #355 of 422
  my iBasso P5 Falcon has arrived as well!  

This powerful little portable amp is quite capable and will be at the show!

Now THERE is somethign that greatly interests me considering that I'm planning to get the VE Zen 2.0 earbuds once they come out.  I'll be eager to give it a try!  You got any high-impedance stuff with ya that I can use to compare their sound off of just my Fiio X3ii to their sound with the Fiio+P5?

Nov 11, 2015 at 1:42 PM Post #356 of 422
I have a Senn HD429 and HD439 for the donation table. They both have less than 2 hrs on them. Might make a nice Christmas present for someone..

Nov 11, 2015 at 1:56 PM Post #357 of 422
  I have a Senn HD429 and HD439 for the donation table. They both have less than 2 hrs on them. Might make a nice Christmas present for someone..

They're nothing special but yeah they sound good for their price and should make a very nice gift for anyone who likes music but isn't an actual audiophile :)

Nov 11, 2015 at 2:33 PM Post #360 of 422
  I read something about bringing powerstrips.

Table and chairs provided. Bring your own power strips cords and such.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back