Official NYC Annual Spring Meet Saturday, March 21st
Mar 16, 2009 at 12:59 AM Post #361 of 507
Quote:

Originally Posted by El_Doug /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i'm bringing one, but it is terminated 4-pin. youll be able to listen to it on my LD MK VI, and on Nikongod's silver ghost

I have a 4-pin to 1/4" adapter that I'll let folks use when I'm not using my HF-1s. Oh and the Menace sports a 4-pin jack.
evil_smiley.gif

Mar 16, 2009 at 1:23 AM Post #362 of 507
Quote:

Originally Posted by n_maher /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have a 4-pin to 1/4" adapter that I'll let folks use when I'm not using my HF-1s. Oh and the Menace sports a 4-pin jack.
evil_smiley.gif

hooray! im glad to see so many enlightened head-fi'ers and their 4-pin jacks
biggrin.gif

Mar 16, 2009 at 2:43 AM Post #363 of 507
Quote:

evil_smiley.gif

do you have a 2 3-pin XLR to 4-pin adapter as well?

Mar 16, 2009 at 4:02 AM Post #365 of 507
Team ampless here, so I'm not sure that I'll be bringing much gear. I may, however, bring Poppa Monkey if he can make it. My dad is an audio enthusiast who just hasn't had the time to enjoy it the last several years, so I'm going to see if I can get him to come by.

Mar 16, 2009 at 4:10 AM Post #366 of 507
Vincent. Do you need to borrow an amp? Do you have a decent source?

I can lend you my 007t.

Mar 16, 2009 at 12:37 PM Post #368 of 507
Quote:

Originally Posted by vcoheda /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Female 3-pin to male 4-pin? I did at one point and if I don't I'll build another before the meet. Not sure I ever had one to go the other way, I think I did, it's been too long since I dug through the adapter pile...

I know for sure that I still have my female 1/4" to 4-pin adapter which I'll also make available during the meet.

Mar 16, 2009 at 2:10 PM Post #369 of 507
I'm going to finally hop off the fence and throw my name into the mix. Things are looking good for me to join and I'll be bringing a combo that I know no one will have there: Olive Symphony music server and my recently acquired Headroom Balanced Desktop (which I am absolutely loving). I'll also bring a Shanling CDP for those who want to try their own CDs on the amp. Also coming along will be my balanced DT990/600, the Dark Knights (tarted up and balanced K701s), RS-1 and two frankenphone creations. I may also have a new S² Audio product to show.

I'll donate a couple of items for the auction as well.

Look forward to seeing you all there!

-Scott

Mar 16, 2009 at 2:21 PM Post #371 of 507
If anyone is interested in my E-sound E5, please PM me.
Quote:

Originally Posted by vpivinylspinner /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ari redid the Ghost for single ended use. My M3 has 4-pin.

Yeppo, I switched the amp over to single ended inputs. The amp still has balanced outputs.
Quote:

Originally Posted by vcoheda /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote:

Female 3-pin to male 4-pin? I did at one point and if I don't I'll build another before the meet. Not sure I ever had one to go the other way, I think I did, it's been too long since I dug through the adapter pile...

I have one to allow 2*3-pin headphones to plug into the 4-pinned amps, and one to allow 4-pinned headphones to plug into 2*3-pin amps. I'l bring both along.

Mar 16, 2009 at 2:47 PM Post #372 of 507
Quote:

Originally Posted by nikongod /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeppo, I switched the amp over to single ended inputs. The amp still has balanced outputs.

Sally.
tongue.gif

Quote:

I have one to allow 2*3-pin headphones to plug into the 4-pinned amps, and one to allow 4-pinned headphones to plug into 2*3-pin amps. I'l bring both along.

Nice, I'll still try to bring a set as well so that there's plenty to go around.
biggrin.gif

Mar 16, 2009 at 3:18 PM Post #374 of 507
Quote:

Originally Posted by nikongod /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I also have a 4-pin female to two 3-pin males (built it for my Headroom amp since my balanced 'phones are terminated with 4-pin XLRs). I will also have a 4-pin to 1/4" SE adapter.

Mar 16, 2009 at 3:44 PM Post #375 of 507
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Monkey /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Aaron, I may take you up on that. I will shoot you a pm. Thanks for the offer!

If you need a transport, I can bring my iriver ihp140 or my iriver pcdp with digital (optical) out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back