Official NY /Regional Spring meet, April 20 2013
Apr 11, 2013 at 11:36 AM Post #436 of 566
More and more vendors keep coming :D I have a feeling I'm gonna be broke by the end of the meet lol

Apr 11, 2013 at 11:40 AM Post #437 of 566
Quote:
More and more vendors keep coming :D I have a feeling I'm gonna be broke by the end of the meet lol

Sounds like the right idea for a place that has an unofficial welcoming slogan, "Welcome to Head-Fi, Sorry about your wallet". If you leave full pocketed with cash then you probably have a lot more self control than most of us. Should be a nice array of gear to buy from vendors and in the auction. 

Apr 11, 2013 at 1:09 PM Post #440 of 566
Quote:
I will definitely try to come :)

Looking forward to meeting the man who made one of the most legendary threads I've ever seen.

I'll come by and help move the cabinet you keep all your gear in pictured in said thread into a U-Haul to bring to the meet. :^D

Apr 11, 2013 at 2:19 PM Post #441 of 566
Quote:
I will definitely try to come :)

Added to the list now you have to come
etysmile.gif

Apr 11, 2013 at 3:36 PM Post #443 of 566
Quote:
Thing is I'll be out of town just before, may be coming from an airport.... I'm also not sure I will be able to bring anything as a result
frown.gif

If nothing else just bring your mind. Their already looks to be plenty of gear you know about that will be there.

Apr 11, 2013 at 3:45 PM Post #446 of 566
Quote:
Thing is I'll be out of town just before, may be coming from an airport.... I'm also not sure I will be able to bring anything as a result
frown.gif

I hear you try and make it if you can,don't worry about gear.

Apr 12, 2013 at 12:52 AM Post #449 of 566
Quote:
Hello, It is Dimitri from MusicaAcoustics. I will be at the Meet on Aprl 20th.
Please check the  Blog Page for more details on what is on the list for anyone to audition.
please PM us if any questions, 
Looking forward for the showtime.

Think you could pack a set of Ortofon e-Q7's that I could take a listen to? I'm curious to hear a moving armature design. Much appreciated if you do.

Apr 12, 2013 at 2:18 AM Post #450 of 566
Quote:
Think you could pack a set of Ortofon e-Q7's that I could take a listen to? I'm curious to hear a moving armature design. Much appreciated if you do.

Kenman345, hello
e-Q7 is a quite old model, it may be difficult to get last minute unit on time but, I will try finding one, but surely I can bring the newer BA from Ortofon called e-Q5
I could also bring Grado 10 which uses same BA drivers as e-Q7, both made in same factory here in Japan. Sound wise they are very alike so one can get an idea what e-Q7 sounds like by checking the Grado 10 or even e-Q5
P.S. I am planing on brining  another BA form Final Audio Design Heaven C
looking forward to the meet..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back