Official NY /Regional Spring meet, April 20 2013
Mar 12, 2013 at 9:32 AM Post #301 of 566
Members list updated,
If any members would like any vendors  not on the list to attend,feel free to contact them & send them a link to this thread.

Mar 12, 2013 at 1:20 PM Post #303 of 566
I think I have it worked out so I can attend!

If anything happens to prevent me, I'll let you know here probably a week before. I'm also working on convincing a friend of mine who is a [former] head-fier to come as well. 

I'll definitely be bringing my Aiaiai TMA-1s.

I can also bring my Audio gd NFB11 and Audio Technica A700s upon request. There is a possibility my backordered VModa M-100s will be in my possession before the meet as well. 

I look forward to seeing everyone again this year.

Mar 12, 2013 at 1:27 PM Post #304 of 566
Glad you can make it?!? Hopefully you are indeed able to come. 
Quote:
I think I have it worked out so I can attend!

If anything happens to prevent me, I'll let you know here probably a week before. I'm also working on convincing a friend of mine who is a [former] head-fier to come as well. 

I'll definitely be bringing my Aiaiai TMA-1s.

I can also bring my Audio gd NFB11 and Audio Technica A700s upon request. There is a possibility my backordered VModa M-100s will be in my possession before the meet as well. 

I look forward to seeing everyone again this year.

A friendly reminder to everyone considering any products from any of the vendors, you never know what might show up at the auction so save your money up and support future meets. Last year some of the vendors (at least UE) offered discounts to people that ordered at the meet, so you can also get a deal that way.

Mar 12, 2013 at 1:27 PM Post #305 of 566
Just to update, I will be bringing (aside from a complete n00b to headphones), Maverick TubeDAC 1 +, AudioGD NFB 12, Compass 2 (maybe ?), Audioengine D1, MB (for content), V90 Violectric, and HE400.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Mar 12, 2013 at 1:30 PM Post #306 of 566
Forgive the n00bish question, but do vendors sell direct at meets, and if so, do they discount their prices at all? Reason I ask is I've got my eye on a Woo amp.

Thanks.

Mar 12, 2013 at 1:30 PM Post #307 of 566
You have the upgraded tube and OpAmps in that D1+? I might not need to bring mine. Or we could compare. I have the top customized version from their website and might have a few OpAmps that we can swap out during the meet up to do some comparisons.
Quote:
Just to update, I will be bringing (aside from a complete n00b to headphones), Maverick TubeDAC 1 +, AudioGD NFB 12, Compass 2 (maybe ?), Audioengine D1, MB (for content), V90 Violectric, and HE400.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Mar 12, 2013 at 1:32 PM Post #308 of 566
Sorry for the double post, didnt see this when I made my other post
Quote:
Forgive the n00bish question, but do vendors sell direct at meets, and if so, do they discount their prices at all? Reason I ask is I've got my eye on a Woo amp.

Thanks.

Vendors will most certainly want your money, they even may offer you a discount if you make a purchase at the meet up. You gotta go to find out if their are any discounts being offered. 

Mar 12, 2013 at 1:39 PM Post #309 of 566
Quote:
Glad you can make it?!? Hopefully you are indeed able to come. 

A friendly reminder to everyone considering any products from any of the vendors, you never know what might show up at the auction so save your money up and support future meets. Last year some of the vendors (at least UE) offered discounts to people that ordered at the meet, so you can also get a deal that way.

Oh man! I totally forgot about the auction! I definitely might wait to buy IEMs until the meet. Thanks for the reminder!

Mar 12, 2013 at 2:00 PM Post #310 of 566
Last meet I made a claim that I personally thought the CIEM AS-2's I had sounded better than the Generic UE RM's....This year people should be able to test out both generic models against each other. Should be lots of fun for IEM lovers. 
Quote:

Oh man! I totally forgot about the auction! I definitely might wait to buy IEMs until the meet. Thanks for the reminder!

Mar 14, 2013 at 2:10 PM Post #311 of 566
Just thought I say I to everyone.  I will be attending; but if we have bad weather, probably not. 

Mar 14, 2013 at 2:38 PM Post #312 of 566
Does anyone who is coming have a V-MODA VAMP? I would love to hear how it pairs with the M-100.

Mar 14, 2013 at 8:12 PM Post #313 of 566
Attending! I will bring my Senn Amperiors

Mar 14, 2013 at 10:08 PM Post #314 of 566
In addition to the gear I'd said I'll be bringing (the 'good stuff' in my sig), I recently picked-up a Fostex T50RP and Yamaha HPH-PRO500.  I'll bring'm too.

Mar 15, 2013 at 12:24 AM Post #315 of 566
Quote:
Does anyone who is coming have a V-MODA VAMP? I would love to hear how it pairs with the M-100.

If I have the money before then I might be ordering the VAMP Verza. I'll let people know if I have it, and will likely bring it no matter what.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back