Official/ New York Spring Meet Sat April 5 2014
Dec 12, 2013 at 9:25 PM Post #32 of 408
  in!!
will bring my apex teton amp with senns hd800

Looking forward to hearing the teton,Added a few more vendors.
I have been contacting vendors & will continue to do so after the holidays.

All vendors are welcome If anyone wants to contact a vendor they would like to attend its OK to send them the meet link.

Dec 14, 2013 at 5:44 PM Post #34 of 408
You can count me in! All I have for now are Grado SR-325is. Looking forward to meeting other audio-enthusiasts.
biggrin.gif

Hanging with every one is the best part.

Dec 16, 2013 at 8:56 PM Post #36 of 408
Despite being a newbie myself, I feel the need to add another rule if that is okay with everyone else...

o_o

15. If it's Spring - Please wear deodorant.

Shows how much of a newbie you are, that's rule 5, 9, and 11.....

Dec 19, 2013 at 2:25 PM Post #38 of 408
IBTL!

Quote:
We need to set a world record for photo containing the most headphones worn at one time. I'm sure if everyone wears like 2 pairs we can set a record haha

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silent_disco

Not that likely, but maybe for HD800's at the same time. I counted 4 simultaneously being worn at the last meet

We one time took a picture of 3 people wearing R10 at the same time. Good times good times. 

I one time had my whole Grado collection in my lap while writing a review. 

Dec 20, 2013 at 10:14 PM Post #40 of 408
Haven't been able to juggle the rest of my life and previous meets, really hoping to be free and make this one…fingers crossed.

Jan 1, 2014 at 2:09 AM Post #43 of 408
Hi.....I recently had a friend restore my Koss ESP 9s but he was afraid to add whatever gel or fluid goes in the still deflated pads. Drew at Moon Audio suggested I go to a leather shop and have them make custom pads, but was not willing to add whatever fluid was in there originally because of obvious problem of liquid and current! Koss was not at all helpful and sent me wrong size cups that were foam. I read somewhere you are supposed to inject something with a needle, but what is the something, and how do you seal the rubber afterwards? I would appreciate any ideas or referrals since I'm not that skilled at DIY stuff! I'm skilled at listening! Thanks, and Happy New Year. Bob Krauss

Jan 1, 2014 at 12:25 PM Post #44 of 408
After 7-8 years of speaker listening I think I will try to make this one!

Just when you think your out ,you get pulled back in.
I will add you to the list

Jan 1, 2014 at 12:27 PM Post #45 of 408
  Hi.....I recently had a friend restore my Koss ESP 9s but he was afraid to add whatever gel or fluid goes in the still deflated pads. Drew at Moon Audio suggested I go to a leather shop and have them make custom pads, but was not willing to add whatever fluid was in there originally because of obvious problem of liquid and current! Koss was not at all helpful and sent me wrong size cups that were foam. I read somewhere you are supposed to inject something with a needle, but what is the something, and how do you seal the rubber afterwards? I would appreciate any ideas or referrals since I'm not that skilled at DIY stuff! I'm skilled at listening! Thanks, and Happy New Year. Bob Krauss

Best to ask in the DIY or headphone forum. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back