Official Los Angeles Regional Summer Meet - Saturday, July 20, 2013 Warner Center Marriott, Woodland Hills
Jul 20, 2013 at 2:35 AM Post #648 of 665
Hi All,

I'm going to the meet tomorrow and have a used Hifiman HE-400 and Bowers & Wilkins P5 that I'm looking to sell in person.  Both work fine and are in good condition.  Here is the posting I put up in the For Sale thread. 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/673150/hifiman-he-400-and-bowers-wilkins-p5-for-sale

If you're going to the meet and interested, message me. 

Thanks.

Sean

Jul 20, 2013 at 9:29 AM Post #653 of 665
popcorn.gif

Jul 20, 2013 at 9:38 AM Post #654 of 665
SATURDAY MORNING UPDATE!

1. Breakfast:  For those of you that are in the hotel now, please join us for a pre-setup breakfast at 7:00 in the hotel cafe - directly behind the lobby. 
    smile.gif

1. Badges:  I've been at the hotel doing meet prep and stuff since Friday morning, so if you chimed in with a badge request after 12:01 a.m. on Friday... sorry, I couldn't get to it. 
    redface.gif
      But, plenty of write-in badges to go around folks!

Jul 20, 2013 at 10:07 AM Post #655 of 665
Quote:
SATURDAY MORNING UPDATE!

1. Breakfast:  For those of you that are in the hotel now, please join us for a pre-setup breakfast at 7:00 in the hotel cafe - directly behind the lobby. 
    smile.gif

1. Badges:  I've been at the hotel doing meet prep and stuff since Friday morning, so if you chimed in with a badge request after 12:01 a.m. on Friday... sorry, I couldn't get to it. 
    redface.gif
      But, plenty of write-in badges to go around folks!

I'm headin down brotha
see ya there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back