Official Jahn 20K Post Thread
Apr 19, 2007 at 3:37 PM Post #93 of 134
In respect for not stealing any virtual thunder from Edwood's awesome news (yay Phoebe!) plus the fact that methinks Headfest would indeed be a fun place to post number 20,000 - I'll tie my fingers behind my back and report in at the Meet! Instead of posting tonight I'm going to prepare a lil something for the #20K and spring it on Saturday.

Glad this helped provide some downtime for ya Edwood - see? My postings do serve some kinda purpose!
rs1smile.gif

*crosses tied-up fingers that he blew enough smoke to avoid a Santa Ban at 19,999*
evil_smiley.gif

Apr 19, 2007 at 3:44 PM Post #95 of 134
You sonuvagun! I've been sitting here waiting and now we here in NYC don't even get the 20K? You've got to save it for the meet and now not only is the meet on the other side of the country, but the 20Kth post is too?

I am actually disappointed. What the heck? How did this happen? What am I doing? Jahn's 20K post is making me re-think my head-fi existence.

Nevermind. HF2 is actually quite a good idea.

Also, congratulations Ed! I wish you and your family much health and happiness. I even refrained from curse words in the presence of minors.

Apr 19, 2007 at 3:53 PM Post #97 of 134
Quote:

Originally Posted by tjkurita /img/forum/go_quote.gif
...Jahn's 20K post is making me re-think my head-fi existence...

Forget your head-fi existence, Jahn's 20Kth post is making me rethink my manhood.
I don't care what my wife tells me, it's the amount of posts, that count...not how you use them!

Apr 19, 2007 at 4:18 PM Post #98 of 134
Jahn's going to make another account and try to catch up!

Apr 19, 2007 at 7:55 PM Post #99 of 134
Quote:

Originally Posted by GlendaleViper /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Congratulations, Ed!!! I trust your wife is OK and the intensive care is just a safety measure. Have one on me!
biggrin.gif

Yep, that's what it looks like so far.

My wife is staying one more night at the hospital and will probably be able to leave tomorrow. Phoebe is doing well so far.

-Ed

Apr 19, 2007 at 8:23 PM Post #100 of 134
Good news, Ed. She's a beautiful little thing. Glad to hear a cessarian was avoidable, too. They're still unable to do much about the scarring from the operation, which can be a nagging blow to a woman's self-esteem. Give her a huge squeeze for all of us when she gets home!

Apr 19, 2007 at 8:48 PM Post #101 of 134
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
In respect for not stealing any virtual thunder from Edwood's awesome news (yay Phoebe!) plus the fact that methinks Headfest would indeed be a fun place to post number 20,000 - I'll tie my fingers behind my back and report in at the Meet! Instead of posting tonight I'm going to prepare a lil something for the #20K and spring it on Saturday.

Glad this helped provide some downtime for ya Edwood - see? My postings do serve some kinda purpose!
rs1smile.gif

*crosses tied-up fingers that he blew enough smoke to avoid a Santa Ban at 19,999*
evil_smiley.gif

Just to make sure he follows through with his plan, will someone ban him till then?

Anyway Jahn, mucho congratulations for having so much free time. Or, for wasting so much work time.
evil_smiley.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back