Official Group Buy - Revised Millett-Hybrid PCB
May 20, 2005 at 2:07 AM Post #125 of 302
Less than 14 hours to go folks, this will be the only time I bump this thread as it approaches the ordering deadline. And please double check your board quantity . The list is current as of 10pm tonight.

ANY POST OR PM REQUESTING EITHER A CHANGE OF QUANTITY OR NEW ORDER, AFTER NOON (EST) FRIDAY MAY 19TH WILL BE IGNORED.

May 20, 2005 at 7:28 AM Post #128 of 302
Geez, I can't seem to resist these PCB group buys...
tongue.gif

2 boards please

May 20, 2005 at 7:35 AM Post #129 of 302
Put me down for a single board.

PM will be sent in a few minutes.

May 20, 2005 at 5:11 PM Post #132 of 302
People should expect to start seeing Paypal invoices as early as tomorrow. I hope to have all of the invoices complete by Monday, when the order for the boards will be placed.

More general payment details will be posted this afternoon if I get a chance to do some figuring.

May 23, 2005 at 12:57 AM Post #135 of 302
jw,

The pricing will be finalized tomorrow, but the boards themselves should end up under $6/ea. Then you have to add shipping to me ($.25/bd), then packaging ($.50 for up to 5 boards), the shipping to you (US = $.75/bd) then paypal ($.30+2.9%). US folks should expect about $8/bd (final cost) with orders of multiple boards having the first board at $8 and subsequent boards around $7.50. You don't want to see the spreadsheet that I'm writing to keep track of all this
smily_headphones1.gif

To the Group as a Whole,

I'm running a bit behind on the Paypal stuff due to all the permutations of orders, prices and the fact that I won't know the actual final board price till tomorrow around noon when Drew and I have a teleconference. This should not have any effect on the delivery of the boards as I will be counting on your collective honesty to come through with the funds and front the money for the order. I expect that the boards will be ordered tomorrow.

Thanks for your patience and understanding, I had NO idea this many people would be interested in this project. I'm psyched that there are!

Nate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back