OFFICIAL "Great Deals" on -AMAZON MP3- Thread
Jun 30, 2008 at 3:23 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 22

Pangaea

Headphoneus Supremus
As a continuation of this thread I started awhile back...

http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f9/ano...ox-set-316043/

I thought it would be benificial to post other great deals that can be found on Amazon. To keep the qualifications specific- and since there are quite a few albums at $7.99-$8.99 (still good deals) lets only put down albums that are $4 and lower per what is the equivelant to a CD. Therefore box set deals can still be over $5 if there are multiple albums in the set.

There does seem to be a plethora of them. Thanks to a few other
head-fiers, who pointed these out- I will add these 2...

Amazon.com: In A Silent Way: MP3 Downloads: Miles Davis

Amazon.com: Rocket To Russia: MP3 Downloads: Ramones

So if you find something good, share the wealth!

Jun 30, 2008 at 3:29 AM Post #2 of 22
Fleetwood Mac - Rumours for $5.00
wink.gif

I bought this yesterday.

Aug 25, 2008 at 5:34 AM Post #8 of 22
Aug 29, 2008 at 3:32 PM Post #11 of 22
Nice - This Nina Simone/Billie Holiday album has half of the tracks for free - Amazon.com: Troubled Souls: MP3 Downloads: Billie Holiday

So does this Mahalia Jackson album - Amazon.com: Dig a Little Deeper: MP3 Downloads: Mahalia Jackson

And some Benny Goodman swing - Amazon.com: Swingtime!: MP3 Downloads: his Orchestra Martha Tilton

An entire free album of folk big names - Amazon.com: A Sound Legacy: 60 Years of Folkways Records and 20 Years of Smithsonian Folkways: MP3 Downloads: Various Artists

An entire album of some metal from the Nuclear Blast label - Amazon.com: Best of Nuclear Blast: 20th Anniversary Compilation: MP3 Downloads: Various Artists

and more - Lena Horne, BeeGees, Dire Straits, etc

This is some good free music.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back