Official 2014 LA Head-Fi Meet, August 9, 2014, Marriott Warner Center
Jul 28, 2014 at 3:16 PM Post #287 of 542
Update
Here is the current table allocation list for meet attendees. If you need space and are not on this list, please let me know ASAP!

third_eye (1)
warrenpchi (1)
mikemercer (1)
shioriskine (1)
gilency (0.5)
n3rdling (0.5)
CrocCap (0.5)
dsound (1)
Sam Edwards (0.5)
burnspbesq (0.5)
FrankCooter (1)
purrin (1)
Anaxilus (1)
Amish (1)
OJNeg (1)
Clemmaster (1)
Greed (1)

Jul 28, 2014 at 5:19 PM Post #288 of 542
  Update
Here is the current table allocation list for meet attendees. If you need space and are not on this list, please let me know ASAP!

third_eye (1)
warrenpchi (1)
mikemercer (1)
shioriskine (1)
gilency (0.5)
n3rdling (0.5)
CrocCap (0.5)
dsound (1)
Sam Edwards (0.5)
burnspbesq (0.5)
FrankCooter (1)
purrin (1)
Anaxilus (1)
Amish (1)
OJNeg (1)
Clemmaster (1)
Greed (1)

Hey warren, can I get half a table?

Friends that I brought last meet and to THE show can't make it so looks like it is just me this time.

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com
Jul 28, 2014 at 5:41 PM Post #290 of 542

At Ralphs, it's Kroger's Lemon Sugar Cookie Ice Cream.  Another flavor they have is Coffee and Donuts (no joke).  I have a feeling that one was created for law enforcement.

Thank you. I'll post my review tomorrow. :smile:

Oh lol, that'll be epic! 
smile.gif

Another flavor they have is Coffee and Donuts (no joke).  I have a feeling that one was created for law enforcement.

Lol, coffee ice cream with donut bits?

If that's all it is, I would be disappointed that they didn't infuse essence of donut into the ice cream.  
frown.gif
  I didn't actually try it, and the pics are less than explanatory, so I might give it a go next.

Originally Posted by Netforce /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hey warren, can I get half a table?

Friends that I brought last meet and to THE show can't make it so looks like it is just me this time.

No worries, you'll have a half table next to us.  It'll be a good time, and sux 2 b them! 
biggrin.gif

I am new to the forum, and new to meets in general, but I will be bringing myself and a friend along with some of my extremely low-fi gear. I look forward to meeting you all.

Welcome to Head-Fi! 
smile.gif
  Sorry about your wallet...
redface.gif
  OMG, you're gonna have such a good time.  Did you want some table space?

Jul 28, 2014 at 5:54 PM Post #292 of 542
@warrenpchi 
frown.gif
. They didn't have the lemon sugar cookie flavor. I was sad. I saw the snickerdoodle one and decided it would have to serve as my runner-up. I'm also a self-proclaimed cinnamon/sugar person. I'm still determined to find it. 

Jul 28, 2014 at 6:17 PM Post #293 of 542

Welcome to Head-Fi! 
smile.gif
  Sorry about your wallet...
redface.gif
  OMG, you're gonna have such a good time.  Did you want some table space?

By Low-Fi, I mean Crap-Fi. I do not need a table, I just thought it might be good to bring something.

Lol, I hear ya. 
biggrin.gif
  No worries, and I for one love the enthusiasm there!

@warrenpchi 
frown.gif
. They didn't have the lemon sugar cookie flavor. I was sad. I saw the snickerdoodle one and decided it would have to serve as my runner-up. I'm also a self-proclaimed cinnamon/sugar person. I'm still determined to find it. 

Hey, I have an idea!  Let's duck out of the meet for a little bit and go hit the nearest Ralphs.  Might as well grab the Coffee and Donuts one while we're at it. 

Jul 28, 2014 at 6:35 PM Post #294 of 542
Lol, I hear ya.  :D   No worries, and I for one love the enthusiasm there!

Hey, I have an idea!  Let's duck out of the meet for a little bit and go hit the nearest Ralphs.  Might as well grab the Coffee and Donuts one while we're at it. 

Hey I'll pitch in for the half gallon. Birthday gift and all. :blush:

Jul 28, 2014 at 10:35 PM Post #297 of 542
  Is selling limited to vendors only or anyone ?. I have a few things I would like to sell and or trade. Nad integrated amp, HE-300, Kindle Fire, Dtx 501p, Infinity speaker cabinets and about 50-60 lp's.  

Anyone can sell their personal gear, we will have a Buy/Sell corner with flipcharts/markers. It worked really well in SF, everyone just needs to remember to list their phone number!

Jul 29, 2014 at 12:22 AM Post #298 of 542
Lol, I hear ya.  :D   No worries, and I for one love the enthusiasm there!

I'm in. 100%

Hey I'll pitch in for the half gallon. Birthday gift and all. :blush:

Sweet. It's an ice cream party!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back