Official 2014 LA Head-Fi Meet, August 9, 2014, Marriott Warner Center
Jul 4, 2014 at 11:16 PM Post #167 of 542
  In other news, at long last, seven months of working like a slave-dog is coming to an end.

Which means I might have time to attend this meet.

Man, if I had a penny for every time I got teased and taken in...
biggrin.gif

Wow. I am hurt.
wink.gif

Well sir, I've had only the best intentions when I said I'd be coming to those two other meets.

I even chased Third_Eye down and sent him money for a t-shirt, for a meet I didn't even make it to.

I know you're just yanking my chain (and I kind of enjoy that), but I really am sincere when I say I want to go to something.

I can't say much about my place of work (for reasons I might explain in person, but never on a public website), but let's just say that when the boss tells me that I have to be there to get X and Y done, with less than a day's notice, I have to do it.

I'm actually looking forward to a little vacation, hopefully within the next week or two. I really need it. I've been getting cranky lately, which is a sure sign I'm too tired.

Jul 5, 2014 at 12:56 AM Post #168 of 542

I know you're just yanking my chain (and I kind of enjoy that), but I really am sincere when I say I want to go to something.

You can ask third_eye about this, but I always make you a personalized badge, always.  Even when you say you can't make it.  Just on the hope. 
redface.gif

Jul 5, 2014 at 2:57 AM Post #169 of 542

You can ask third_eye about this, but I always make you a personalized badge, always.  Even when you say you can't make it.  Just on the hope. 
redface.gif

I believe you. And I feel bad about that.

Really hoping this time I'm going to be there. And this time I'll be buying you guys a round
biggrin.gif

Or maybe I'll just sneak a bottle in...
rolleyes.gif

Jul 8, 2014 at 1:23 AM Post #173 of 542
Finally got the 100% go from the wife. Registered and payed. 
Didn't plan on having a table but If anyone is interested in hearing any of the following gear, let me know and maybe someone can make space for them on their table. 
Just some stuff I didn't see on the current list.

Headphones: Sony MA900, Yamaha HPH-200, Sennheiser HD595.
Earphones: JVC FX850, TDK BA200, Sidy hk2, Penon iems, IS-1 Libery.
Sources: Fiio X3

Jul 8, 2014 at 11:10 PM Post #176 of 542
Finally got the 100% go from the wife. Registered and payed. 
Didn't plan on having a table but If anyone is interested in hearing any of the following gear, let me know and maybe someone can make space for them on their table. 
Just some stuff I didn't see on the current list.

Headphones: Sony MA900, Yamaha HPH-200, Sennheiser HD595.
Earphones: JVC FX850, TDK BA200, Sidy hk2, Penon iems, IS-1 Libery.
Sources: Fiio X3

How do you pay? When i registered it didn't say how to pay? I thought they would announce when presale goes live.

Jul 9, 2014 at 9:33 AM Post #178 of 542
Hey everyone, I've got some updated avatars for y'all.

And a new graphic for social media stuff.

And, oh yeah, t-shirts anyone?

Jul 9, 2014 at 11:45 AM Post #180 of 542
Great job on everything.
I'm digging the shirts. Looks like I'll be getting another.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back