Jun 30, 2014 at 12:00 PM Post #151 of 542
  Registered and ready to go!
Cheers!
beerchug.gif

-HK sends

Woohoo!!
L3000.gif

Jun 30, 2014 at 1:15 PM Post #152 of 542
I'd love to attend! Very excited as I just moved here (and missed the Costa Mesa meet by DAYS), am relatively new to the HF community, and just picked up a shiny new pair of TH900s I'm *really* looking forward to trying out with a Hugo :)

Count me in!

Jun 30, 2014 at 5:09 PM Post #154 of 542
(Somewhat) bad news: There is a chance that I might be visiting my grandmother at the end of July/beginning of August, so I may not be able to make the meet. Either way, I'm sure I'll have a good time. 

Jun 30, 2014 at 6:39 PM Post #155 of 542
  I'd love to attend! Very excited as I just moved here (and missed the Costa Mesa meet by DAYS), am relatively new to the HF community, and just picked up a shiny new pair of TH900s I'm *really* looking forward to trying out with a Hugo :)

Count me in!

Listening to this combo now!

Jun 30, 2014 at 8:53 PM Post #157 of 542
Jul 1, 2014 at 12:25 PM Post #159 of 542
  (Somewhat) bad news: There is a chance that I might be visiting my grandmother at the end of July/beginning of August, so I may not be able to make the meet. Either way, I'm sure I'll have a good time. 

Wut? 
blink.gif
  I mean, family is good... of course that... but wut?

Jul 1, 2014 at 12:47 PM Post #160 of 542
Wut?  :blink:   I mean, family is good... of course that... but wut?
Hence the "Either way, I'm sure I'll have a good time." I'm always down for cookies and lefsa at grandma's house :)

*Lefsa is a Scandanavian tortilla, typically served with butter and brown sugar, among other things. As an only child of an only child, I am to eventually be taught the family recipe--the greatest honor any human can behold.

Jul 2, 2014 at 7:36 AM Post #161 of 542
In other news, at long last, seven months of working like a slave-dog is coming to an end.

Which means I might have time to attend this meet.

I may bring my modded Bravo V2 to this meet. So I can compare it to a Schiit Vali.

Yeah, I'm that brave. Really. I want to know for myself if Schiit can beat the vintage Mullard sound.

Jul 2, 2014 at 11:12 AM Post #162 of 542
At
Hence the "Either way, I'm sure I'll have a good time." I'm always down for cookies and lefsa at grandma's house :)

*Lefsa is a Scandanavian tortilla, typically served with butter and brown sugar, among other things. As an only child of an only child, I am to eventually be taught the family recipe--the greatest honor any human can behold.

At that time the only humane thing to do is to bring some lefsa to a meet so we may better understand your importance. You know in case of a zombie apocalypse we know to protect you

Jul 3, 2014 at 2:09 PM Post #163 of 542
 AWESOME!!! I need to try those TH900's!! (especially with the Hugo)

I completely understand. You're more than welcome to them :)

Listening to this combo now!

Excellent! I'd love to talk to you at the meet on your impressions of this combo. As this comes on the day *after* my birthday, maybe a Hugo will be my belated b-day gift to myself :)

Jul 3, 2014 at 3:50 PM Post #164 of 542
Hence the "Either way, I'm sure I'll have a good time." I'm always down for cookies and lefsa at grandma's house
smily_headphones1.gif

Is it soft or crispy?

In other news, at long last, seven months of working like a slave-dog is coming to an end.

Which means I might have time to attend this meet.

Man, if I had a penny for every time I got teased and taken in...
biggrin.gif

At that time the only humane thing to do is to bring some lefsa to a meet so we may better understand your importance. You know in case of a zombie apocalypse we know to protect you

LOLOLOL! 
biggrin.gif
  I concur. 
redface.gif

As this comes on the day *after* my birthday, maybe a Hugo will be my belated b-day gift to myself :)

Maybe a dual birthday celebration then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back