Official 2014 LA Head-Fi Meet, August 9, 2014, Marriott Warner Center
Jun 3, 2014 at 3:57 PM Post #107 of 542
The Show in Newport was on my wife's birthday, and this is on our anniversary.
I feel like there is some conspiracy my wife has concocted to keep me from meets.
Must start plans now that will allow me to make it.

Jun 3, 2014 at 4:06 PM Post #108 of 542
The Show in Newport was on my wife's birthday, and this is on our anniversary.
I feel like there is some conspiracy my wife has concocted to keep me from meets.
Must start plans now that will allow me to make it.

LOL, well there is a Louis Vuitton store in the Westfield Topanga Mall next door, just sayin'
tongue_smile.gif

Jun 5, 2014 at 2:29 PM Post #112 of 542
Just registered 
bigsmile_face.gif
.  Can't wait to reconnect and meet some new Head-Fi'ers.

Jun 6, 2014 at 3:09 PM Post #114 of 542
Couple more months, can't wait!

Jun 8, 2014 at 5:56 AM Post #116 of 542
I've already missed 2 in a row.
Warren is pouring beer on the ground as a memorial.

I have decided that the place I work has no idea how to plan ahead or make schedules. Stuff changes at the drop of a hat.
Work! Don't work!
Did you miss the pop-up meeting? Too bad, here are the slides, and your next assignment is on your desk.
...etc...
(really, I'm glad I have job. it just really screws with my social life).

I've decided that if I do show up at a meet, I'm going to change my name and be totally anonymous. That way, no one will be upset.

Jun 8, 2014 at 9:57 AM Post #117 of 542
  I've already missed 2 in a row.
Warren is pouring beer on the ground as a memorial.

I have decided that the place I work has no idea how to plan ahead or make schedules. Stuff changes at the drop of a hat.
Work! Don't work!
Did you miss the pop-up meeting? Too bad, here are the slides, and your next assignment is on your desk.
...etc...
(really, I'm glad I have job. it just really screws with my social life).

I've decided that if I do show up at a meet, I'm going to change my name and be totally anonymous. That way, no one will be upset.

It would be very cool if you have "Totally Anonymous" printed as your name on your name tag! Hello, this is Mr. Anonymous. Or do we call you Totally? Do your friends call you Totes? 
L3000.gif

Jun 9, 2014 at 11:31 PM Post #119 of 542
anyone has the Beyerdynamic tesla t1. can you bring to the meeting. I forgot to try it on our last meeting :frowning2:

Jun 10, 2014 at 8:25 AM Post #120 of 542

It would be very cool if you have "Totally Anonymous" printed as your name on your name tag! Hello, this is Mr. Anonymous. Or do we call you Totally? Do your friends call you Totes? 
L3000.gif

Well, if I had friends, they would call me anything and everything they could think of. In particular, they would use any name they felt would result in yanking my chain, as it were.

But, I have no friends. So, this really is a moot point.

So, I'm thinking Fred. Fred Flintstone. Or something along those lines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back