Off to Edmonton for a week...
Apr 2, 2004 at 3:15 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

philodox

Headphoneus Supremus
Just thought I would let everyone know that I am going to Edmonton for a week to visit my Mom. I'll be returning on Easter weekend... the sunday I think. Can't wait to go to the mall armed with my tax return
biggrin.gif

Those CD shops wont know what hit them
evil_smiley.gif

I just recently finished the contract that I'm working on, so when I get back I'll be going on the pogie and looking for work... but hopefully I can find something closer to home and it works out for the better.

tomek - we will definately have to get together with our ladies some time when I get back

hifi - where have you dissapeared to?

dandi/jbroad - sorry I didnt get back to you guys about the K271S and K240S compairison... its been hectic recently, I will try to do a nice detailed comparison when I get back and post it in the forums [I'll have enough time on my hands
wink.gif
]

Apr 2, 2004 at 3:20 PM Post #2 of 6
have fun!

that reminds me, i should do my taxes.
biggrin.gif

Apr 10, 2004 at 11:53 PM Post #3 of 6
well I just got back and waded through 88 pages of new posts here on head fi
eek.gif

/me keels over dead from strain...

Apr 11, 2004 at 6:07 PM Post #6 of 6
well, its pretty nice here right now as well... actually the trip worked out really nicely for weather... when I left Hamilton it was cold and rainy and Edmonton was nice and warm and sunny... when I got back Hamilton had gotten out of its stormy mood and looks like it is only up from here
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back