Off-Forum Head-Fi Reviews
Nov 23, 2002 at 4:55 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

kerelybonto

doo-di-doo-di-dum doo-di-dum doo-di-doo-di-dum
A strange thing happened today. I was using Google to search for information on the Antique Sound Labs UHC-Signature transformer unit -- and I got results from Head-Fi. Truly amazing. So I clicked through and ended up at rickcr42's review, neatly set up on its own page.

So I went looking around. Stuffed at the bottom of Head-Fi's main page is a small collection of featured reviews, a few of which are not on the forum, but posted on their own webpages. Now, I found this very interesting. In the past I have advocated that some Head-Fi reviews be placed outside the forum for the sole reason that they are then locatable via search engine.

Does no one else understand how useful this is? Wouldn't it be great if someone searching for information on a headphone-related product actually ended up at a review posted by a Head-Fier? Does no one else think it's shameful that there is no way to find Head-Fi by searching for a specific headphone or headamp?

So why were only a handful of reviews set up on their own pages? Can we start exporting more of them? Please?

kerely

Nov 23, 2002 at 11:14 AM Post #2 of 2
Been there, done that.
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back