Odds of regretting this tattoo at some point?
Aug 5, 2007 at 5:24 PM Post #18 of 104
Attention Ladies...this one's a keeper!
tongue.gif

Aug 5, 2007 at 5:31 PM Post #19 of 104
Ouch, that piercing across the bridge looks like it hurts
frown.gif

Aug 5, 2007 at 5:42 PM Post #20 of 104
If you're actually going to go through with that, you probably should have it done by a professional. That looks like his mom realized it was Halloween and he was supposed to dress up for school and she grabbed some Crayola markers and went to town on his face right before they ran out the door.

Aug 5, 2007 at 8:13 PM Post #26 of 104
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just think it looks bad.

The shading on the cheekbones/upper jaw is quite good I think. The teeth tattooed on his lips aren't very good.... but thats an awful place to tattoo to begin with. I don't think the ink is going to stay there more than a few years. Most of it is fresh, it'll look better when the red goes away. The color didn't stick well on his left eye, needs that redone. Needs his 'lids filled in anyway. And that site has some people documenting tattooing the whites of their eyes anway.... some more black there will help that skeletor look.

he doesn't have anythin on his chin... future project I guess. The nose does look kinda dorky, but trying to make a nose look like a skull hole has been the eternal quandry for hollywood make-up artists since time immortal. However, somebody willing to go this far will likely have his nose and ears 'surgically' (the operation isn't likely to hold a medical degree) removed anyway. So I'm guessing the nose is temporary.

Aug 5, 2007 at 9:17 PM Post #28 of 104
Quote:

Originally Posted by kin0kin /img/forum/go_quote.gif
is he darth maul's brother? or trying to be one?
ClintonDarthMaul.jpg

Darth Maul was cool, this cat is chilly.

And chilly ain't never been cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back