Odd dream
Sep 6, 2008 at 1:27 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Libertad

1000+ Head-Fier
I posted not so long ago about a dream i had about a amp and many here said that it was a sighn that I should settled down and get one myself but yesterday i had another audio related dream but this time it was an IEM. It had a bean like shape and was coated in a soft dark grey rubber. Now the uber odd thing about this is that i distinctly remember it being an Etymonic. Well that aside has anyone ever dreamed of none existent headphones before?

Sep 6, 2008 at 5:05 AM Post #2 of 5
Not quite odd enough for me...
wink.gif

Sep 6, 2008 at 12:40 PM Post #3 of 5
Not about headphones really, but there were headphones in it, I also I've never admitted this but- I had a dream that I was at Patrick's house once. None of it made any sense of course. Most of the dream was me asking him a bunch of questions I always wanted to know the answer to in real life- then somehow, for no apparent reason, I was being chased by the police and Pat helped me get out of there extreme style. We jumped off of buildings, killed some cops, and stole a boat which I used to leave the country.

Sep 6, 2008 at 7:21 PM Post #5 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by Libertad /img/forum/go_quote.gif
...i had another audio related dream but this time it was an IEM. It had a bean like shape and was coated in a soft dark grey rubber...

LOL, that made me think of a light-hearted song that played on AM radio in the Philadelphia area when I was in 2nd or 3rd grade: "My mother said never put beans in my ears, beans in my ears, beans in my ears. My mother said never put beans in my ears .. Beans In My Ears." The last time I thought about that song was over 25 years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back