obvious change in my MS-1s.
Nov 18, 2005 at 1:57 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

kurt_fire

100+ Head-Fier
recently, I have noticed, that my MS-1s are much more bassy than they previously were. i'd say i'm around the 50 hour mark with them. i'm a believer of burn-in!

Nov 18, 2005 at 3:34 AM Post #2 of 9
YEAH!!! I had the same experience with my sr60's. The high's were very screechy and unbearable but even after a couple hours of play, it ceased and the high's were great. The bass filled out too. Good to hear your enjoying you ms1's.
icon10.gif

Nov 18, 2005 at 3:39 AM Post #3 of 9
Just wait till after a good month of use is on them. It really does just get better with these phones.

Nov 18, 2005 at 11:45 AM Post #4 of 9
Totally agree with brian,
There is a relative big difference between new (not burned-in) ms-1's and burned-in ones. Although I've never compared the two side by side, I can tell that the sound (or my ears) got better after 1 or 2 months of use.

Nov 19, 2005 at 12:31 AM Post #7 of 9
would burn in be a fix to problems including one ear sounding louder than another ear, and crackling comming from one ear or not another. or would that just classify as faulty headphone production?

Nov 19, 2005 at 7:32 AM Post #9 of 9
actually the sound is out of a ksc-35,not ms-1s. it's just that we are on the same subject of burn in. anywho yes, i am not crazy, aside fro trying to switch earphones from wearing the right phone on the left and the left phone on the right. the left phone is clearly louder than the first, but for some strange reason, it's as if something inside the left phone is loose therefore creating a crackling and popping noise whenever the bass in a song gets hevy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back