Objective 2 (o2) Amp on a plane
Nov 2, 2016 at 11:41 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

trivium911

500+ Head-Fier
Hi Guys im wondering if I should bring my O2 amp on the plane, it has the rechargeable 9V batteries. just for reference it says Mayfield electronics on the front since it was NOT a DIY and I bought It like that. Im worried that they may take it away as they may find it suspicious. I also have the Fiio Q1 that I stack with my x3ii mostly for better battery but its a 16 hour first class flight and I was hoping to bring my O2 since I will have one of those large sleeping pods anyways with tons of room. Has anyone ever done this? The o2 will last about 8 hours but im sure there are 120 Volt plugs in the plane aswell since its first class. The main headphones im brining are Takstar pro 80s.

Nov 2, 2016 at 11:43 AM Post #2 of 3
  Hi Guys im wondering if I should bring my O2 amp on the plane, it has the rechargeable 9V batteries. just for reference it says Mayfield electronics on the front since it was NOT a DIY and I bought It like that. Im worried that they may take it away as they may find it suspicious. I also have the Fiio Q1 that I stack with my x3ii mostly for better battery but its a 16 hour first class flight and I was hoping to bring my O2 since I will have one of those large sleeping pods anyways with tons of room. Has anyone ever done this? The o2 will last about 8 hours but im sure there are 120 Volt plugs in the plane aswell since its first class. The main headphones im brining are Takstar pro 80s.

I should also mentioned im bringing a Nintendo 3ds, psvita, both my fiio x1 (for my wife) and the my x3ii for myself and a hybrid tablet/laptop and a few pairs of IEMs... Lol long flight. All of which will fit in my laptop bag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back