O1 headamp group buy
Sep 2, 2007 at 2:12 AM Post #17 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hellenback /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It would have been nice if these guys actually shipped when they said they were going to (on August 1st). There might have been a few reviews by now addressing some of the questions about this amp! They would have likely had more sales if it is in fact a good amp!

wow, when did you order it so that it was supposed to be sent out on Aug 1st?

i think the amp is selling well over in erji.net (the chinese head-fi) if what my friend told me was true

Sep 4, 2007 at 10:42 PM Post #18 of 20
Quote:

O1 headamp group buy
Retail price at head-direct: 160usd plus 20usd shipping
Group buy price: 150usd free shipping
Group buy ending date: Aug 30
Quote:

Group buy estimated shipping date: Aug 01, Aug 15 and Aug 31

Warranty and return policy: 1 month refund and 3 month exchange
Paypal to: head.direct@gmail.com
Paypal payment email title: head-fi O1 amp group buy
*O1 group buy is only avaible at sponsor forum.

I was referring to this post. I thought perhaps a person or two might have ordered the amp early. Head Direct would have then had one or two people to ship to on their first stated "estimated" shipping date of Aug 1st. I didn't order one but might have if some of the questions about the amp were addressed here. I nearly bought one based on your review alone jinp6301 but the comments by cling in post #8 made me balk. I suppose I could have gone ahead but I can only afford one amp, and the turn around time if I didn't like it would have tied up funds for quite awhile.
No big deal.
600smile.gif

Sep 5, 2007 at 1:33 AM Post #19 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hellenback /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I was referring to this post. I thought perhaps a person or two might have ordered the amp early. Head Direct would have then had one or two people to ship to on their first stated "estimated" shipping date of Aug 1st. I didn't order one but might have if some of the questions about the amp were addressed here. I nearly bought one based on your review alone jinp6301 but the comments by cling in post #8 made me balk. I suppose I could have gone ahead but I can only afford one amp, and the turn around time if I didn't like it would have tied up funds for quite awhile.
No big deal.
600smile.gif

i thought fang had a decent stock of the actual amps with him in the US. Well, I'll be getting a loaner one soon since when I tried the O1 amp, I didnt have my entech dac with me when I heard it. I'll be comparing it to the Little Dot II+ and the CKKIII, both powered by the entech.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back