O.K., Anyone Try Lying in Bed Wearing A900's?
Jul 5, 2006 at 9:53 AM Post #16 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by creyc
Hehe, sleeping with 600v of electro stats?? You're braver than I!

No worse than using them with hair that needs a cut.

High voltage, low current zaps do feel different from low voltage, high current ones.

Jul 7, 2006 at 7:52 AM Post #17 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by creyc
milhouse6: check out some Koss KSC75s. You may need to bend the clips out a bit in preference of comfort over a secure fit, but they are quite lo-profile and I've never had problems falling asleep with them.

In fact, I regularly fall asleep with my Sony MDR-7506s. And I sleep on my side, I suppose my pillow is just very soft. Most of the time I wake up with them too, since I've been told I "sleep like a leaf". (there was a language/cultural barrier here)
smily_headphones1.gif

Oddly grados really bug me though.

Thanks Creyc. In fact until now I've been using KSC75s to my dissatisfaction. Looking for even less bulk.
Jesus, you fall asleep with MDR 7506s? You must certainly be on your back, no? (Do leaves sleep on their back? Hmm...)
I might just say to hell with SQ and go for some low end buds. I've had Super.fi 5s and EBs and both of them would still be out too far. As would the microphonics and jarring atmospheric change when I break the canal seal when I remove them.

Sorry for threadjacking...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back