NYC DIY August mini meet: cancelled
Jul 20, 2009 at 6:06 PM Post #2 of 12
I'm on vacation the week preceding. Unless I win the lottery, I'll be there.

Aug 6, 2009 at 12:20 AM Post #7 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerry /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've got just about all the parts for the BHSE build. I need to etch the boards still. Worst cast we could do an etching project.

Let me know what you need me to have on hand that won't travel well. Meanwhile, I'll try to take inventory.

Aug 7, 2009 at 1:54 AM Post #8 of 12
If you put it that way...

Now that I started thinking about it, there are quite a number of things needed. I have a laminator and also a UV Lightbox that are pretty big. Yeah and then the chemicals plus tanks. I may try to etch first now that I think about it.
smily_headphones1.gif

If I can get half to 3/4th of the parts stuffed, I might be able to finish and runs some tests on your wonderful test equiptment.

Aug 9, 2009 at 6:16 PM Post #9 of 12
I picked up some TM-500 suitcases to bring this show on the road. I'll eventually pick up a few more plugins for them, like a second scope and dual tracking power supply. Meanwhile, the latest toy is an automated solder feeder. I ripped out the cheap ratshack style soldering iron, and hope to replace it with a mount for other irons. Haven't put much into etching yet, just some basics.

Aug 11, 2009 at 11:46 PM Post #11 of 12
Unfortunately, my 3-year old has a much busier social calendar than I do. It looks like back-to-back birthday parties for me on Saturday. I'm sorry I can't make it.

Aug 14, 2009 at 10:36 PM Post #12 of 12
Looks like this is cancelled.

Looks like it's better to switch to an unplanned mode where whoever just gets together whenever, and not try to do this as a planned meet. As I mentioned before, I picked up some TM-500 suitcases, so I can bring some test gear on the road if we need it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back