NW-A3000: accessories in the US?
May 14, 2006 at 8:48 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

konstantinos

100+ Head-Fier
A friend has bought a Sony NW-A3000 from abroad.

Is there any US-based retail/web shop that carries accessories for it? (Or maybe a non-US one with reasonable shipping charges, I guess.)

Thanks for your help in advance!

May 15, 2006 at 6:27 AM Post #3 of 5
SonyStyle Canada carries the whole range, not sure if they do international shipping. Major Sony Stores carry the line too, so if you could make a quick trip accross the border it wouldn't be hard to get your hands on the, Otherwise, I could always pick up and pass on accessories.

BTW... the dock looks sweet with the LED lighting. =)

May 15, 2006 at 4:29 PM Post #4 of 5
Well, I was looking for a running strap, something I can put on my arm, but one that fits the NW-A3000, not just a universal cheap thing. Also, the headphones with the remote control function and firmware upgrade, if available. Basically, anything from speakers and headphones to chargers and FM transmitters. And I live in Virginia, about to move to North Carolina so going to Canada wont be a possibility.
icon10.gif

Any other suggestions?

May 15, 2006 at 9:00 PM Post #5 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by Grimoire
Well, I was looking for a running strap, something I can put on my arm, but one that fits the NW-A3000, not just a universal cheap thing. Also, the headphones with the remote control function and firmware upgrade, if available. Basically, anything from speakers and headphones to chargers and FM transmitters. And I live in Virginia, about to move to North Carolina so going to Canada wont be a possibility.
icon10.gif

Any other suggestions?

BTW, Grimoire is the friend I was talking about!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back