Null Audio Customer Service
Apr 7, 2010 at 2:48 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 17

adktitan

100+ Head-Fier
Hi Everyone,

I have been creeping the forums a lot since joining and want to thank everyone for the enjoyment I have experienced while searching for my perfect sound. So thanks.
Anyway, I ordered the Enyo cable from Null Audio for my Triple Fi 10's and was a bit nervous as I have never ordered from overseas in a situation like this before and read some mixed reviews on the customer service from Null Audio.

I have to say, the customer service that Kevin provides me is the BEST I have encountered so far. He responds to all my emails and questions quickly, concisely and patiently. I was NOT excepting this level of service after reading some comments on this board regarding his cable and service.

The cable speaks for itself, and all the rave reviews are spot on, but anyone nervous about the customer service offered, if you get treated the way I have, you won't have a worry in the world. Thanks and happy listening.

Apr 7, 2010 at 2:52 PM Post #2 of 17
yup (+1) even i can support tht. Ordered cables for my custom monitor from UK and was there with in a weeks time. Awesome buy
wink.gif

Apr 10, 2010 at 6:16 PM Post #3 of 17
Great cables for the TF 10.

Mine came after 6 weeks. Just before that I started a paypal dispute since my e-mails were un-answered.

Either the dispute got the order going or the cables weren't available for a month or so. No comunications regarding either.

Who knows.

May 19, 2010 at 3:28 AM Post #4 of 17
When was the last anyone heard from Mr. Kevin Wang from Null Audio?

I had innitiated my remold order last mid-March.  Contact in the beginning was intermittent, but have heard absolutely nothing since early April.

Unique Melody is poorly represented by this distributor.

May 19, 2010 at 10:28 AM Post #6 of 17

Quote:

I had innitiated my remold order last mid-March.  Contact in the beginning was intermittent, but have heard absolutely nothing since early April.

i received a custom purple enyo cable i had done for my girls JH5's last week.
certainly the contact has time periods between but in the end it all got here safe and sound relatively timely
told me 2-3 days to build and ship out. took more like 2 - 3 weeks

May 20, 2010 at 2:05 AM Post #7 of 17
Thanks for your feed back.  I'll definately think twice before any future dealings with Null Audio.

Quote:
i received a custom purple enyo cable i had done for my girls JH5's last week.
certainly the contact has time periods between but in the end it all got here safe and sound relatively timely
told me 2-3 days to build and ship out. took more like 2 - 3 weeks

Jul 30, 2010 at 7:55 PM Post #8 of 17
I just placed my 2nd order with Null... hoping the first was a fluke.  

The first order took over 3 weeks, although I was quoted 5-10 days.  I have to say I really love the product though (Enyo cable)

So I've ordered a Lune Cable...  (It's been two weeks at this point)  

Kevin is a bit rude in the email responses.  He supplied me with a 'Not Valid' tracking number.  When confronted, he just exclaims that the tracking number 'is' valid.  That is not a response.

VERY poor customer support.  Terrific product :shrug:  As you can see, my avatar is my beloved cable!  It's a shame because I have been eyeballing their custom molds and modifications with the intentions of making an investment.

BAD business practices Kevin!  Kevin could have easily gotten quite a bit more money out of me.

-Luke

Aug 3, 2010 at 7:42 PM Post #9 of 17
Received my Cable today (Lune)  It's beautiful.  I cannot compare it to the Enyo, but the comfort and clarity is head and shoulders above the UE stock cable.

Oct 30, 2011 at 11:20 PM Post #10 of 17
I have attempted to contact Kevin through E-mail concerning my Lune Cables that I ordered. The lune cables were built sturdy, no doubt about it. The cables eventually came loose after prolonged use and wear. It was still covered under warranty, and Kevin and I have been in contact through e-mail. I sent in my Lune cables, and it has been delivered on Oct. 27th. I contact Kevin Oct. 23rd, 26th, 28th, and 29th. I have yet to hear a response concerning the package or looking out for the package. Product was good while it lasted, but the fact that I haven't gotten an e-mail response concerns me...

Nov 2, 2011 at 8:29 AM Post #12 of 17
I ordered some Viablue plugs for some projects, it took 6 weeks and in between I got one e-mail response regarding the situation saying how Kevin was out on business or something.

Up to you what to make of that.

Nov 2, 2011 at 10:30 AM Post #14 of 17

Quote:

Even though this post is a year old, I can't help but correct something. Null Audio reshells with Rooth, not Unique Melody. 

Nov 2, 2011 at 12:00 PM Post #15 of 17

Quote:
I ordered some Viablue plugs for some projects, it took 6 weeks and in between I got one e-mail response regarding the situation saying how Kevin was out on business or something.

Up to you what to make of that.

Care to tell us why you'd buy Viablue plugs from Singapore when AV-Outlet has everything and is located on the West Coast, with free shipping?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back