Nuforce Wish List
Apr 14, 2009 at 8:23 PM Post #16 of 18
I would love to see better tips, and I would love to see the NE-7M go to the over ear design they are using for the NE8 myself.

I do wonder what they might be able to do if they set their sites on the $100-150 market with the goal of making a phone sound as good as the $300-450 market, like they did with the NE-7M taking on the $100-150 market.

Apr 14, 2009 at 8:49 PM Post #17 of 18
Get rid of that wire in the NE-8. It interferes with the fit of the IEM, for me at least. Maybe someone has figured out how to take it out, but I haven't tried for fear of damaging the unit.

On the Icon Mobile, an on/off switch. The headphone thing gets old quick. Also, find out what the battery issues are with the Mobile (quickly drains if not used for a day or two).

Apr 15, 2009 at 8:40 PM Post #18 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by dweaver /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I do wonder what they might be able to do if they set their sites on the $100-150 market with the goal of making a phone sound as good as the $300-450 market, like they did with the NE-7M taking on the $100-150 market.

Yes, I think there are a lot of us hoping that Nuforce can create a competitor to the Phonak PFE. However, I am unsure of us seeing this anytime soon because it seems like they have focused most of their efforts into their upcoming portable headphone, the UF-30.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back