NuForce uDAC-2 now with Asynchronous USB?
Nov 3, 2011 at 3:57 PM Post #2 of 3
According to Nuforce, "With Windows PC, there is no native support for asynchronous USB Audio, thus requiring the installation of the NuForce Async USB driver." If they are correct then why did I not need to download any drivers for my HRT Music Streamer which is also asynchronous?

I have a uDAc-2 and will be interested to see what people think of the new SE model.

Nov 4, 2011 at 10:27 AM Post #3 of 3

Quote:
According to Nuforce, "With Windows PC, there is no native support for asynchronous USB Audio, thus requiring the installation of the NuForce Async USB driver." If they are correct then why did I not need to download any drivers for my HRT Music Streamer which is also asynchronous?

I have a uDAc-2 and will be interested to see what people think of the new SE model.

DAC chip limitation? I don't know.. perhaps jason could explain for us. =) I would love to know the difference between my hdp and the[size=x-small] asynchronous udac. [/size]I wonder too why didn't Nuforce release[size=x-small] asynchronous version for HDP? instead on a lower end udac...[/size]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back