NUFORCE NE-8: They are smoking!
Jan 5, 2009 at 6:04 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

klb2122

100+ Head-Fier
I received them via fedex on the 30th of december and have been listening ever since.

I was recently separated from my main rig. Clearaudio champion with concerto MC and EAR 834p with 60s era telefunken 12x7s and 12au7. Wavelength Brick USB/DAC Melos SHA-GOLD the Seimens CCAs. AKG k701s with RAL cryo-silver recable. Tim Rawson BELCANTO M300 clones and Dahlquist DQM9cs with newly upgraded caps following a messy break-up. While i wait to be reunited with my love, my stereo, I am left with my 30 gig ipod and my new NE-8s.

They are wonderful. across the board. the isolation makes world a silent spot to be seen and understood as being pure unending musical stage. The bass has been described as light I dont really agree. I suppose the AKGs are the same way, as have some descriptions of the DQM9cs. So maybe I dont need a thump. But i can feel it, in a well balanced sound stage that reveals some wonderful details that have been lost in my slightly less than perfect listening room. I wait with baited breath to return to my home rig and spin some vinyl. The NE-8s dont keep me from feeling the heart ache. But they have reminded me of what it feels like to smile and even giggle when you've heard something, and felt it where you didnt realize it was there before.
Thank you Nuforce for a wonderful, and, supremely affordable, kick ass IEM.

Now if only I could turn off the tunes to get some ZZZZzs. Its been so many late nights!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back