NuForce NE-7M foam tip identification/UE Triple Fi 10 compatible
Dec 9, 2009 at 2:29 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

MargaretB

New Head-Fier
Here is a picture of the eartips included with the NuForce NE-7M and the "hybrid foam" tips I am looking for are shown at top left:
These eartips are very durable, comfortable and create a great seal. I'd really like to find a source for these eartips so I can buy them in bulk.
In the meantime I've been using some modded shure black foam eartips (Shure PA910) on my TF10s and they are nice but I still prefer the eartips shown below @ top left.

nuforcene7mdsc7742.jpg

Dec 9, 2009 at 11:55 PM Post #2 of 6
Apparently you can purchase the set of eartips from NuForce for $3 + shipping but you have to purchase the whole set and can't buy just the hybrid foam tips. Also they recommend comply t-400 foam eartips lol...

Dec 10, 2009 at 12:13 AM Post #3 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by MargaretB /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Apparently you can purchase the set of eartips from NuForce for $3 + shipping but you have to purchase the whole set and can't buy just the hybrid foam tips. Also they recommend comply t-400 foam eartips lol...

Don't find the link to purchase. Can you provide it thanks

Dec 10, 2009 at 2:05 AM Post #5 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by MargaretB /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You'll need to email NuForce at directsales@nuforce.com and ask for it--they'll arrange the purchase apparently. Hope that helps.

thanks...it helps a lot

Apr 7, 2010 at 11:32 PM Post #6 of 6
They seem to look like the Shure PA910 eartips but they aren't at all. Those eartips are very spongy and soft. The ones shown in the picture above are much more solid but still flexible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back