NuForce NE-700X trial offer
Dec 14, 2010 at 12:23 PM Post #16 of 38
NE-700 first shipment is scheduled to arrive Dec 20 and we plan to start taking orders on Dec 17.  There should be enough time for all USA customers to receive the order before Christmas. We ship by USPS Priority Mail (normally 2 to 3 days anywhere in the US).

Dec 16, 2010 at 8:35 AM Post #18 of 38
HeadphoneAddict great review...i already own the NE-7m which i like allot ..my question to you is if you had to choose between the NE-700 and the xcapes for listening to rock music?? 

Dec 16, 2010 at 7:24 PM Post #19 of 38

Quote:
HeadphoneAddict great review...i already own the NE-7m which i like allot ..my question to you is if you had to choose between the NE-700 and the xcapes for listening to rock music?? 

I'm curious, but having read my review what would be your guess as to the answer?

Dec 18, 2010 at 2:52 AM Post #21 of 38

Quote:
sounds like the nu-force ones..but i see how you son like the xcapes...just wasn't sure if they can hold up to the rock music...

For my ears, I prefer the Nuforce with rock music.  The Xcape do a respectable job with rock, especially through the Pico Slim; but I find them to be better suited to other genre.

Dec 20, 2010 at 9:55 PM Post #23 of 38
We discovered that the production NE-700M is a little more smooth sounding that the pilot production version (we sold only a few pairs without packaging for trial at low price).
Therefore anyone who bought the pilot production version can contact our directsales email to trade-in to the NE-700M at ($55 intro price - pilot trial price).

Dec 21, 2010 at 4:42 AM Post #24 of 38
Bit slow on the uptake here, i'm only rocking the Radiopaq Jazz currently but have been listening to IE7s, IE8s NE-7Ms trying to decide where to go next as i think i'm ready for the next level up in headphones.

I like the Nuforce sound and the IE7/8s are a bit too far out of my budget so this would be a good price step for me. Would really like to see how they compare for my tastes.

Dec 22, 2010 at 12:14 PM Post #26 of 38

Quote:
Meh I was about to order the silver version of the NE-700X, but $44.31 for shipping to my country? That is ridiculous in my opinion..

We are not the shipping company so don't blame us :).
Where are you located? Please feel free check the shipping rate on www.usps.com and www.fedex.com. International shipping is by air. As a reminder, you will have to pay VAT and import duties.
You can wait for our distribution channel in your country, or email directsales that you will accept any loss and slow air mail, we can then ship by 1st class mail with has no tracking ability.
The shipping rate should be nearly identical whether you buy 1, 2 or a few since there is a base charge.

Dec 23, 2010 at 1:04 AM Post #28 of 38

Apparently, I need to pay more attention to this site.  My brother bought a pair of NE-7m's for me for Christmas.  Had I known that these were available I would have waited.

The NE-7M are still very nice sounding, and don't do very much wrong. The NE-700X improve the detail, speed and extension, but the 7M have a nice tone and balance that you should still enjoy.

Dec 23, 2010 at 10:37 AM Post #30 of 38
My review of the NE-700X has been posted on my site. Thanks for the opportunity and I hope to have the chance to review other NuForce products in the future!

NuForce NE-700X review

Users who are viewing this thread

Back