NuForce NE-700X trial offer
Nov 30, 2010 at 11:20 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 38

jasonl

Member of the Trade: Heap Venture
We have a few NE-700X earphones available from pilot production for trail offer at $25 (silver color) and $30 (aqua silver, actual production color).
These items come without any packaging and is available at substantial discount from list price of $65.
We will like anyone with high-end earphones (from $150 to $400) or in the market for such earphones to participate in this trial offer and let us know what you think.  If the NE-700X doesn't sound as good as your high-end earphones, we will gladly pay for the return shipping and give you a full refund.

NE-700X      MSRP $65
NE-700M     MSRP $79

PLEASE email directsales@nuforce.com with subject title "NE-700X trial offer request"

Nov 30, 2010 at 7:34 PM Post #2 of 38
Jason:  Hi, I have bought several of your products, Icon Mobil, uDac, uDac2, and NE 8.  I also have several other good iems including SM3's, W2's, IE7, DBA 02 and RE0.  I would be interested in trying the NE700X as I respect the products you produce.  I would be happy to let you know what I think of the NE700X.  Let me know how to take you up on this offer.

Nov 30, 2010 at 8:14 PM Post #3 of 38
Please contact directsales@nuforce.com for the trial offer. We will send you the carrying bag later when the December production shipment arrives.

Dec 3, 2010 at 9:25 PM Post #7 of 38

Quote:
Quote:
Is this offer only available for owners of high-end IEMs?

I was also wondering what conditions there are to this offer? sent an email and they replied how they had a short stock of NE700 for trial (fairly confident i asked to audition them)

Did they respond? I'm really just starting out in the IEM world, and have been looking around for good starters... I hope I can get one :]

Dec 3, 2010 at 9:56 PM Post #8 of 38
for what it's worth my short dialogue with nuForce:

Quote:
Hi, I would like to know how to audition the NE700 earphones. I have listened to many earphones such as the Monster Turbine, CK10, RE0 and many more.
If this offer is available to Canada, i would like to be included. Thank you. Also, please specify the payment options available

Response:

Quote:
We only have few NE-700X available for trial at this moment. We will contact you again toward the end of the month when it's available. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you.

Dec 4, 2010 at 9:10 AM Post #10 of 38
We only have a handful (literally) of earphones for early trial and as I stately clearly, we have a specific goal which is for people who are looking for high-end earphones to compare against NE-700X.
OK, we will offer a limited promotional discount for 50 units when we release them.

Dec 4, 2010 at 11:21 AM Post #11 of 38

Quote:
We only have a handful (literally) of earphones for early trial and as I stately clearly, we have a specific goal which is for people who are looking for high-end earphones to compare against NE-700X.
OK, we will offer a limited promotional discount for 50 units when we release them.

ETA on when they will be released?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back