Nuforce Ne-7 vs Ne-8
Dec 3, 2008 at 2:55 AM Post #16 of 68
Well you're going to have to wait anyways since the NE-8s first shipment has been sold out. I would wait 2 or 3 days for people's reviews/opinions.

Dec 3, 2008 at 7:36 PM Post #19 of 68
The NE-8s ship date got delayed for me. They are due to ship Dec. 12th now instead. Nuforce was nice and refunded my shipping cost, so now I get free shipping! Although, I paid with a PayPal one-time-use Secure Card, so I'm not sure how or if I'll get the refund for shipping cost :/

Dec 5, 2008 at 8:31 AM Post #22 of 68
Quote:

Originally Posted by dopeboyfresh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am burning to know how the NE-8 sound like so I can get a pair.

i will be posting a review of it when i receive them. the shipping date has been postponed till next week. So i will be receiving them in one to two weeks.

Dec 5, 2008 at 9:35 AM Post #23 of 68
Thanks for all the positive feedback about NE-7M. To answer some of your concerns about NE-8 versus NE-7M, here's how we determine if a product is ready for release.
Every new product has to go through this process:
1) internal golden ear audiophile (he is also our VP of Product Development) approval.
2) External audiophiles approval. These include a few of our high-end distributors, reviewers and sometimes customers.

NE-7M is very close to NE-8. NE-8 has more clarity and smoother sound. But NE-7M has slightly deeper bass than NE-8.
We can say that NE-8 is more refined and balanced. NE-7M has slightly more "punch".

We have nearly 5 years of track records in releasing exceptional products in the high-end audio with worldwide reviews and customers endorsement. And we take the same approach when we enter the consumer audio market.

Dec 5, 2008 at 11:50 PM Post #24 of 68
Is it Wednesday yet?
wink.gif

Dec 6, 2008 at 12:26 AM Post #26 of 68
Yeah Nuforce is located about 20 miles from me.

Dec 6, 2008 at 12:31 AM Post #27 of 68
Quote:

Originally Posted by richierich /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah Nuforce is located about 20 miles from me.

Well, step into some shoes and start walking!
tongue.gif

Dec 6, 2008 at 4:21 PM Post #28 of 68
Arrgg... the NE-8 will arrive by 4:30pm on Dec 11 (at the latest and hopefully earlier). What we will do is ship all the existing order by US Post Office Express or Priority Mail so you'll get it within 1 to 2 days. We'll work late on Dec 11 and drop the shipment off at a post office that close at 8 pm
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 6, 2008 at 4:39 PM Post #29 of 68
Quote:

Originally Posted by nuforce-jason /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Arrgg... the NE-8 will arrive by 4:30pm on Dec 11 (at the latest and hopefully earlier). What we will do is ship all the existing order by US Post Office Express or Priority Mail so you'll get it within 1 to 2 days. We'll work late on Dec 11 and drop the shipment off at a post office that close at 8 pm
smily_headphones1.gif

YES! HURRAY FOR MIGHTY JASON! and MIGHT NUFORCE! Though i live in Canada and might take a bit longer to get to me...BUT NO MATTER! A COUPLE EXTRA DAYS SHALL BE WAITED!

Dec 6, 2008 at 4:46 PM Post #30 of 68
Unfortunate, I didn't decide quick enough. NE-8's out of stock, any idea when they'll be back? I'd like to pick some up before Christmas, but I suppose I can order some J2's to hold me off until then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back