Nuforce In Canada?
Dec 9, 2009 at 1:32 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 19

Stn.

100+ Head-Fier
Any idea how I can pick up a pair of NE-6's being in Canada? Amazon.com said they couldn't ship to Canada and the single store listed under Canada at the Nuforce website doesn't carry the cheaper NE-6's.

Dec 9, 2009 at 7:17 PM Post #3 of 19
They ship Fedex air (which avoids the brokerage fees). Just send them an email; they're pretty quick to respond. For comparison, I was inquiring about an Icon and they said it's about $40 to ship.

Dec 9, 2009 at 7:25 PM Post #4 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by Stn. /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Any idea how I can pick up a pair of NE-6's being in Canada? Amazon.com said they couldn't ship to Canada and the single store listed under Canada at the Nuforce website doesn't carry the cheaper NE-6's.

That's surprising, considering they didn't have any problem shipping to Ireland... for $18.

Dec 9, 2009 at 11:52 PM Post #6 of 19
I'm quite certain there *are* shipping charges. If not... I might have to do some shopping
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 10, 2009 at 4:20 AM Post #8 of 19
I think their website is on the fritz. Half their grado stuff is free
tongue.gif

Curious though... are they a valid dealer? They aren't listed on Nuforce's page for international dealers.

Dec 10, 2009 at 4:38 AM Post #9 of 19
RS2i
$649.00
$0.00

You Save: $649.00

SOLD!! I'll take 1000 pairs! Armaegis you're in WPG, greetings! Cold enough tonight?

Dec 10, 2009 at 1:40 PM Post #10 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by Armaegis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think their website is on the fritz. Half their grado stuff is free
tongue.gif

Curious though... are they a valid dealer? They aren't listed on Nuforce's page for international dealers.

You could contact them and see what they have to say, although, I too am doubting that they are a valid dealer.

Dec 10, 2009 at 6:19 PM Post #11 of 19
I emailed Jason at Nuforce; they're a legit dealer.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pincher /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Armaegis you're in WPG, greetings! Cold enough tonight?

About -40 with windchill... I'm pretty sure one of my tootsies fell off.

Dec 11, 2009 at 1:54 PM Post #12 of 19
themacgroup.ca is a Nuforce dealer. They're in Ottawa.

Dec 11, 2009 at 7:29 PM Post #13 of 19
Looks like Fulcrum has just the earphones and mobile (I don't know if it's Cnd or US pricing though), whereas Themacgroup has all the big gear but a pit pricier too.

Dec 14, 2009 at 8:23 PM Post #14 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by Armaegis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I emailed Jason at Nuforce; they're a legit dealer.

About -40 with windchill... I'm pretty sure one of my tootsies fell off.

Sorry, just to confirm, Fulcrum Audio is a legit dealer? If so then I'm going to make an order with them tonight as I'm having troubles ordering directly from Amazon as well as the NuForce Amazon store.

Dec 14, 2009 at 9:17 PM Post #15 of 19
Yep, they're legit. Nuforce simply forgot to list them on their site. I wonder if those prices are in Cnd? If so, that's a nice deal (not a huge diff, but every little bit counts)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back