Nuforce Icon HD PC connecting Issue
Oct 22, 2011 at 3:07 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

MHOE

100+ Head-Fier
Hi everyone,

I have an issue with my Icon HD amp - the device is not visible in audio manager or software like JRiver media center (player) = I am not able to setup and use it.

The device is working (I even let electrician to check the device, USB cables and adaptor as well), also tried to download asio4all drivers (did everything that the official site advises to) and used two different usb cables and two different computers (desktop=win xp and laptop= win7), tried to connect to 6 different USB ports at all... just nothing =/

As the device is designed to work without any special drivers installed AND one of the usb ports reacts to every attempt to connect with a statement that "USB device was not recognized" (http://www.thetips.org/wp-content/plugins/pe/pics/80cb4_USB-Device-Not-Recognized.jpg) I assume that the device simply works but not properly =/

I just connect the device and nothing happens (except for the statement as one of the usb ports on the PC is not working...)

Does anyone know how to solve it? =/

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ANY CLUES!

Oct 22, 2011 at 9:29 PM Post #2 of 5
No one using the HD or HDP with USB to advise me? Any clue will be helpful (for example how exactly it works for you...).

Please HELP! :-/

Nov 7, 2011 at 10:47 PM Post #3 of 5
Plugged it in and Win7 installed a generic driver. Have to set Playback device.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Nov 8, 2011 at 8:25 AM Post #4 of 5
send back for RMA.. my HDP has got no problems with windows 7 at all. no drivers needed. Simply plug into USB and it's good to go provided you configure your player to output to the icon..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back