Nu force + iPad + sennheiser HD650. Anyone tried ?
Feb 26, 2013 at 7:54 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

joespride

1000+ Head-Fier
I've already ordered the nuforce Ido, and the sennheiser hd650 and hope to receive them by the weeks end, I was wandering if any members here have heard this combination and would care to comment. On paper it looks like a good setup, and the individual components have very good user reviews. But synergy means a lot in this hobby So here's hoping:wink:

Joe

Feb 27, 2013 at 12:13 AM Post #2 of 4
Only used the Nuforce HDP with the sennhs. It was a good match, if the Ido have similar sonic characteristics to previous models it should work well. 

Feb 27, 2013 at 12:55 PM Post #3 of 4
Thanks for that, I received the cans today and they sound pretty good from just iPad , I hear some vocal inflex I don't recall hearing on some known music. Hopefully the nuforce will improve upon the overall as I have read so many times

Feb 27, 2013 at 4:44 PM Post #4 of 4
Quote:
Thanks for that, I received the cans today and they sound pretty good from just iPad , I hear some vocal inflex I don't recall hearing on some known music. Hopefully the nuforce will improve upon the overall as I have read so many times

Yep. 
Ipad does not have enough driving power for it, but once you have the dedicated amp things will change for better. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back