Nozzle size help
Apr 10, 2015 at 10:05 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Fonzi03

New Head-Fier
I have the AX60s and need to know the nozzle size. I think its 5mm but not sure. I tried to email astrotec and what a joke, the English translate button on there site doesn't work and they require you to login to a website that wont let you register in order to procede with your submitted ticket.

Apr 16, 2015 at 11:02 AM Post #3 of 6
I cannot provide the exact measurement, but I can tell you from memory AX60 uses the standard size nozzle which is around 5mm - 5.5mm usually found on Sennheiser earphones and many other brands. Its just a stock size and most after market tips will fit. Besides those of Shure, Westone.

Apr 17, 2015 at 8:10 AM Post #4 of 6
I cannot provide the exact measurement, but I can tell you from memory AX60 uses the standard size nozzle which is around 5mm - 5.5mm usually found on Sennheiser earphones and many other brands. Its just a stock size and most after market tips will fit. Besides those of Shure, Westone.

Thanks man, was just looking for another opinion. I'm fairly sure they're 5mm, I made the mistake of buying westone tips which clearly didn't fit....any suggestion for a foam tip, im thinking comply

Apr 18, 2015 at 9:41 AM Post #5 of 6
Thanks man, was just looking for another opinion. I'm fairly sure they're 5mm, I made the mistake of buying westone tips which clearly didn't fit....any suggestion for a foam tip, im thinking comply

Comply is usually the preferred option by most members here regarding foam tips. Personally, I don't use foam on standard IEM, purely because they're expensive, deteriorate quickly and don't fit my canals. So, I have no idea what size comply stem you need.

But you can give me reputation anyway for responding. Down on the right of the post there's a thumbs up button. 
wink_face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back